• please Infinity Ward.

please Infinity Ward remove the 6gb RAM lock, we all know now that the game really only requires 1.1gb - 1.8gb of RAM space. i understand why you guys put it on there, so that you could compete with OTHER next gen ga...
    smello
    created by smello
  • Black Ops 2 low framerate - PLEASE READ.

hello, i've been playing call of duty for a very long time now, since cod 4, never had any problems at all on any call of duty with framerate, except for black ops 1 and black ops 2. i had it all the time in black o...
    smello
    created by smello
  • Major Framerate Issues on multiplayer

hello, i've got major framerate issues on black ops 2 multiplayer, especially when i aim down my sights, i've tried anything. setting my setting lower, it just gives me the same exact result.   my pc specs are ...
    smello
    created by smello
  • new map pack?

so yeah new map pack is coming, and its free for all the hardened and prestige edition buyers, (the moon map for zombies is) what i think is weird is that they get it free while pc users couldn't even buy hardened or...
    smello
    created by smello
  • can't download single player patch (zombie map?)

hi i bought the map pack of steam, after waiting a ******* long time because steam cant handle the ammount of people that are downloading the package, i could finally play MULTIPLAYER, not singleplayer. i was almos...
    smello
    created by smello
  • *quickscopin is possible* video here!

hi guys, i made a lil montage with quickscopin the editing is probably worst youve ever seen, but its in HD soo yeah just watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrxSmLSi9_w dont h8 XD
    smello
    created by smello
  • cool thing with a PaP'd balli knife!! must watch XD

so a few days ago me and a friend were playin zombies with a couple other people, and i was like the "healing guy" but sadly got downed, then i found out something with the PaP'd balli knife, just watch it: http://ww...
    smello
    created by smello
  • dual wielding issue *READ*

hi, i have an issue with the dual wielding attachments. so i have my left mouse button and my right mouse button, so its obviously supposed to shoot the left pistol when i click the left mouse button right? well...
    smello
    created by smello
  • party problems in zombies. (PC)

PLEASE TREYARCH READ THIS hi, i like to play zombies, like alot of people. i often play in private matches but also in normal online matches. when i play private matches i invite my friend or he joins me or wha...
    smello
    created by smello