• Call of Duty: Ghosts - #CommunityChallenge

#CommunityChallenge 2 | Safeguard Infinite - Most Rounds Survived   Think you're capable of fighting through the most waves of increasingly difficult AI enemies? Prove it with the second Call of Duty: Ghosts #C...
    dflannagan10
    created by dflannagan10
  • Modern Warfare 3 EU Community Game Night - Friday, October 25th @ 9PM BST / 10PM CEST

Hey Xbox 360 gamers -   This Friday, October 25th, I along with several other COD community members will be hosting an EU Community Game Night for Modern Warfare 3 players on Xbox LIVE. The lobby will open and w...
    dflannagan10
    created by dflannagan10
  • Call of Duty: MW3 Community Game Night - Friday, October 11th

Hey PlayStation 3 gamers -   Tomorrow, October 11th, join several Call of Duty community members in an EU Community Game Night on Modern Warfare 3. Infinity Ward's Tina Palacios is also planning to stop by for s...
    dflannagan10
    created by dflannagan10
  • Modern Warfare 3 on XPlay

Hey guys, just a heads up.   Robert 'fourzerotwo' Bowling was interviewed on XPlay today, where he discussed guns, weapon proficiencies, and perks in Modern Warfare 3.   Click HERE to see the interview. &...
    dflannagan10
    created by dflannagan10
  • Looking Back: The Best Trailers From Call of Duty: Black Ops

Hello,   With Modern Warfare 3's impending launch, I decided to take a look back at my favourite trailers from Call of Duty: Black Ops.   Incase you were unaware, an advertising agency known as The Ant Fa...
    dflannagan10
    created by dflannagan10
  • Twitter Thread -- Post Your Username Here!

Hey guys,   Just decided to post this thread here.   I like finding other gamers that share similar interests to follow on twitter, so feel free to post your username below!   Mine: @FlannaganTW &...
    dflannagan10
    created by dflannagan10
  • Josh Olin Leaves Treyarch

Josh Olin just announced that he was leaving Treyarch.   I've had disagreements with him in the past, but in general I thought he was a pretty cool guy. Sad day for the Call of Duty community. =\   Follow...
    dflannagan10
    created by dflannagan10
  • How do you think matchmaking will work?

Hey guys,   Just a small question regarding matchmaking in Survival Mode.   How do you think it will work?   By that, I mean, do you think it will work like multiplayer? So, you search for a lobby, ...
    dflannagan10
    created by dflannagan10
  • Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition For £65 - £70 (UK Only)

Hey guys,   Just thought I should post this here.   As you know, the pricing for the Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition is around £75 - £80 at most retailers.   Here is how you can get it...
    dflannagan10
    created by dflannagan10
  • Sledgehammer Games Question of the Week - MW3 PC

Hey PC players,   just thought I'd share this with you.   Click HERE for the Sledgehammer Games Question of the Week related to MW3 PC.   Follow me on twitter.
    dflannagan10
    created by dflannagan10
  • Playstation Network DOES support dual sign in!

Finally. We have some confirmation. PlayStation Network does support dual login. I was asking around on twitter, and asked Sid Shuman (@sidshuman), a PlayStation employee about this. He replied promptly with "It does ...
    dflannagan10
    created by dflannagan10