• Looking for good ps3 players

I want to play any map for fun and high rounds (mostly origins, motd and tranzit) with players that aren't noobs, suckish and most importantly @#$%&^! rage quiters<I got sick of em, public matches are full of e...
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • MOTD ISSUE! PLZ HELP..

So when I play motd (solo or with others) it always freezes in the loading screen. I  have checked it that it's not the disc or internet connection because this glitch happens only in motd (greif also). Anyone ha...
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • Navcard Tables!

No one seems to be mentioning them. Didn't anything happen with the new update? Was all these navcard stuff pointless?
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • New Perma Perk?

I was playing tranzit and I had ballistic knife with gavaknucles. So for a few rounds I was just knifing. And when the round was changing I was looking at the other player (public match-2players) with ballistic knife....
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • No Replacers Trailer then?

4 days left for the release of  Apocalypse so I think that we won't have a new Replacers vid (cinematic vid may replaced replacers vid). They never release such stuff so late. Wt r ur thoughts?
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • The Replacers-Trailer

Anyone knows when is it gonna be out?
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • Origins-Achievements/Trophies Ideas

So what achevements/trophies would u like to be?
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • Origins-WTF???

Did anyone notice the planes? Why r the fighting each other as well as the turrets shooting them? R they fighting because of WWI. Don't they see they have a bigger problem????????? Zombies everywhere. giant robot!!!!!...
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • Wt happens to other characters?

We know that the new persons 4 can die if they choose maxis' side but wt happens when they choose Richtofen (ik that Richtofen enters Samuel but then? Someone plz answer here). And wt happens to Albert when he breaks ...
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • Tranzit EE Richtofen's side PS3

Plz help me do it my psn is Billarason. I don't have a mic but I will invite u to a text chat party. But someone must have a mic. I want us to do this at small rounds that means that we should have done it at round 6&...
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • Time bomb-Rounds

I heard someone at youtuvbe saying that time bomb can take u back to your location and round u dropped it. I don't know if this is true but if it is I would like someone to prove it with a vid showing him throwing tim...
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • Russman's Fears

In Transh*t and Die Rise Russman said that he is not afraid of anything and doesn't wanna die scared of nothing. So may the ghost in Buried scare him. Then  he could die afraid of sth at last. If he is not in the...
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • BURIED-NEW WEAPONS

What guns would you like to see? I am not talking about wonder weps, I am talking about existing guns from the MP (ex. Skorpion). Post ur ideas below.
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • Zombie Story

Hey guys. Can anyone explain me wt happens at Tranzit and Die Rise when u do the EE (preferable Richtofen's side)?
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • EXTRA LIFE

Hey guys. I was wondering if you knew how sometimes when I play tranzit or die rise with those 4 characters I get downed with 4 hits by zombies and when I have juggernog I get downed with 6 hits. However the other guy...
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • Electric Cherry Perk

Can anyone explain what it does? I don't understand it.
    Billarason
    created by Billarason
  • LOOKING FOR HELPFUL PS3 PLAYERS

Hey everyone. My PSN account is Billarason. Could anyone help me achieve tower of babble in tranzit? I don't care about who's side. If u can plz add me.
    Billarason
    created by Billarason