• New Maps Feedback

Most people come here to ***** and complain when they don't like something. After playing the new map pack that was released, I must admit I enjoy all 4 maps.   They seem to be medium to small sized and fast pa...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • 2 Core TDM Showing in Clan Wars?

I'm showing in the clan wars 2 Core TDM and 1 HC TDM - the clan who captured the first core tdm needed 24 wins they got their 24 but the second needed 37 (which now they already have 34).  Is this right or was th...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • Another Clan Wars, Another Day the App Fails to Load..

Why is it after all this time you still can't get your crap together and put out an application that actually works?  I have loaded it on my 3g and also on my wi-fi.  If I load it and refresh it 10 times, ma...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • Hardcore Stats Missing Again

After the recent update to the game, they removed the option on the Barracks -> Leader-boards to see Hardcore stats.  Now sometimes it shows but I would say upwards of 90% of the time it only shows the Core st...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • x1 and x360 are NOT linked together. Missing Purchases..

Having alot of issues when playing Ghosts on x1.  I normally play on x360 as the x1 system still sucks, but everyonce in awhile I like to jump over and play with some friends on x1.   Today I jumped on for ...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • Upgrading Gun(s) via Squads?

Just wondering, i know Squads gives you exp for your player when you play but does the stats also count towards your gun? (I wish I could check but I am not around my xbox right now). For instance the ghillie suit Ope...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • Clan App Crashing when Viewing Clan Wars

When I open the clan app, I can surf around no problem but when I click on Clan Wars from anywhere inside My Clan section the app crashes immediately.  Every other time I seem to click on Clan Wars it crashes als...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • x360 and x1 Members Join Us! Active Platinum Division Clan All Members Welcome!

One-Gaming is actively looking for new and strong members to Ghosts.  If you are looking for a clan that is growing check us out.   Visit www.one-gaming.com to apply! or if any questions please message Tit...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • Looking for new ACTIVE & Over 18+ Members [x1gx]

One-Gaming is looking for new active members. We accept both Competitive and Casual members. Any KD or W/L will be accepted.   www.one-gaming.com to fill out an app and apply. We accept both xbox360 and xboxOne...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • Looking for a Merge & New Members. Clan LVL 20 Gold Tags

Hey all, we are looking for a smaller clan that would be interested in merging into us... (we are NOT looking to merge into any other clans so please don't ask)   We currently have 70 members split between xbox3...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • [x1gx] www.One-Gaming.com - XBOX 360/ONE - RECRUITING NOW! (Casual or Competitive) - Platinum Division [x1gx] Accepting Smaller Clan Merges Also [x1gx]

Welcome!  www.One-Gaming.com is recruiting heavily now for both Casual and Competitive Gamers.  We have members on both x360 and xOne.    Why Join Us? Growing membership of great people who love...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • Multiplayer Issues..

I have supported this game since it was released. I love the game but the issues are getting to be way to much to even make it enjoyable coming online. I play to win, I don't worry so much about kd and all that but I ...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • not available anymore

Clan Found Thanks!n
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • Clan App use XBL Userid's

Just curious why the Clan Chat in the app uses the XBL userID's instead of the players COD gamertag.. Any chance this will be updated in the future, to make it easier to know who is who..
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • Two Xbox360 Players Looking for a BO2 Clan

My cousin and I both play BO2 at least once a day.  I am currently Prestige 7 and he is Prestige 4.  K/D is low, mine is 1.04 his is 1.05 but this is mainly from when we first started, it took awhile to get ...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • Can't access new maps?

Bought the season pass downloaded it but when I click revolution it sends me to the store to buy again...  I downloaded second time no luck any suggestions??
    epic1231
    created by epic1231
  • Looking for xbox360 casual clan 33 year old from USA

New player to Call of Duty BO2, love the game.. I am level 51 currently and my K/D is low only 0.67 but getting better (my week and month totals are closer to 0.90 even though that's still realy low)   Looking f...
    epic1231
    created by epic1231