• DLC for Wii?

wen r we gtting te forst striek map pacz for bleck ups wii? #weareone #wiicommunity #360noscope #youtubearmy
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Freefall review

Let's calm down and actually review the god damn map. I don't like it. Meh, too crowded...too small. I guess I just like big maps and gameplay that's not very fast paced. Maybe i'm just getting old, but that's my hone...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Does this game make anyone else feel nauseous?

I'm not joking, I'm being 100% serious.   This game legitimately makes me feel nauseous, and I know at least one person has the same problem. If I play this game longer than an hour, my head starts to hurt and t...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Funky Freezing while on helo pilot

Had this happen to me a few times last night. Not fair, I was doing pretty good . I keep freezing while calling the helo pilot in, and last night something even funkier happened.   According to Chilenozo, when I...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Let's talk about the campaign(spoilers)

Let's talk about the campaign baby, let's talk about you and me.   Personally, I've loved all CoD campaigns, my favorites being mw2 and mw3(cue "holy crackers, padiego LIKED something about mw3?!?).   Ghos...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • As someone who can actually use the wiimote...

and at the risk of sounding cocky, is pretty good with the wiimote, I notice absolutely no difference after the patch. The snap on is gone for sure, but that barely worked and it's only a crutch for bad players, so wh...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Wiimote Sniping

The Wiimote controls in this game are near perfect.....however, there's something that Treyarch hasn't quite been able to get right since the Wii days......sniping. Sniping with the wiimote is a huge challenge...I fee...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Your playstyle in bo2 and in ghosts?

In BO2, I was a very aggressive rusher...I would get up on your face and do the macarena. Rush rush rush...I never bothered to stop and smell the roses. If I got shot from behind, I could jump and do a 180 dropshot. ...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Pet Peeves

It's a whole new call of duty to complain about! let the rage begin! FREAKING DOGS EVERYWHERE MAN, I'LL BE ONE KILL AWAY FROM HELO PILOT AND RILEY THE WONDER CANINE WILL LUNGE AT ME FROM ACROSS THE MAP! DOESN'T HELP ...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • First footage of GHOSTS WII U-WIIMOTE!

Thanks to snowyday for the tip!  
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Have you guys seen this? How excited are you for Ghosts?

"Pre-ordered? Chancing it. "My parents love me" "   ROFL. Seems like Activision knows who their target audience is......   All jokes aside, how excited are you for Ghosts? Like...who was it...Ninte...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Dedicated servers

So...ya....dedicated servers for Wii U......that was kind of a surprise...Didn't expect that.....caught me off guard.....so...it's happening guys....dedicated servers...the holy grail...what everyone has always wanted...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Let's specumalate

Let's try and see what kind of problems that early adopters of CoD Ghosts on Wii U will be complaining about during the first week or so.     -Lag -Wiimote is OP -DA is OP -These maps are too small -The...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Forum layout....CONFUSED?

Since I can't find a feedback forum(There's only PS3,PS4, Xbox one, Xbox 360, Wii U, Zombies, Offtopic and general discussion forums. No feedback forums), I would like to ask the mods something......   Is there ...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • This is kind of hilarious

"I NO GET DLC I NO BUY GAME I NO GET SUPPORT I NO BUY GAME PROTEST STRIKES BURN DOWN ACTIVISIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN"     But you still buy the game anyways......empty threats.....nothing is ever done, all th...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • Let's play a game.....would you rather...

Would you rather have DLC or no DLC?   WAIT WAIT WAIT before you answer....this is what happens if you choose to have DLC.   Numbers are low and even though DLC has been released, they still remain low. On...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • What was your favorite thing about the reveal?

The song......god damn it, I couldn't give 2 cookies about the gameplay, THE SONG !!!!!!!! I MUST FIND A VERSION OF THE SONG THAT DOESNT HAVE GUNSHOTS IN THE BACKGROUND!!!   But yeah, other than the song, I like...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • So what did you think? E3, wii u, cookies n cream

So basically what we saw at E3 from nintendo was a bit....underwhelming. I prepared my body to be blown away by the new mario and...3D mario world....seriously? I guess after the masterpieces that were the galaxy titl...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • It was Mark Rubin....IW acknowledged the wii u..

Yes yes, there's two other threads about ghosts but this is different...     Everyone seemed to miss the fact that an iw dev talked about the wii u...does that mean....iw's porting ghosts? Because if they a...
    Padiego
    created by Padiego
  • E3-The Wii U and Nintendo

Lately...I haven't been playing games that much....Something happened that pretty much twisted my life. It doesn't matter, since I don't really play video games during the summer because...well its summer! However.......
    Padiego
    created by Padiego