• New Clan - Fuzi0n - Looking for members

This clan has no KDR requirements.   Preferably snipers(trickshots, quickscoping), but any gun type is fine.   No tryouts required.   For invite, send a message to the gamertag: Myst Fuzi0n
    created by dudezone12
  • Quickscoping

Alright, I earlier had a post that was a question, but it turned into a discussion about quickscoping. I'd like to continue the discussion here, and I'm going to copy and paste some of my comments on this post below: ...
    created by dudezone12
  • Double XP

I got a Game Settings update before, so I "applied" it, and it said everyone who used their Nuketown 2025 Code would get it, I used it before, and I don't think i'm getting it because in TDM I'm still getting +100 for...
    created by dudezone12
  • Sniper Aim Speed?

I watched some of the new BO2 montages on Youtube, and it seems that they are aiming faster than my sniper is, I didn't see any perks or sniper attachments to make them faster, and I saw no special scopes on their gun...
    created by dudezone12
  • New Clan - Fuzi0n - Recruiting Founders

Fuzi0n clan recruiting founders and normal members.   Send a PM to me or send me a message on Xbox, GT: Myst Fuzi0n or you can send a message to: KFP715   Thank you.
    created by dudezone12
  • Aww Cmon....

I would like to make a montage for youtube, so i got all the clips, worked on segments and stuff, then realized that no videos more than 30 seconds can be transfered to pc... OMG, what is COD against montages cmon, yo...
    created by dudezone12