• Call of Duty®: Ghosts Invasion DLC Pack Available Now on Xbox Live, Playstation Network and PC

The third DLC Pack available for Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Invasion is available now on Xbox LIVE, Playstation Network and PC. Invasion features four Multiplayer maps and Episode 3: Awakening – the next...
    GhostsNews
    last modified by GhostsNews
  • New Call of Duty®: Ghosts Customization Items Now Available - Astronaut Special Character, Spectrum Pack, and Six Personalization Packs!

A new collection of Call of Duty: Ghosts Customization Items is now available on Xbox Live! Take to battle in two new character-customization packs and six diverse Personalization Packs.   Special Character - As...
    GhostsNews
    created by GhostsNews
  • Sniper/thermal scope lag. Unplayable.

So, after ignoring this game for a month, I came back and noticed that SLI performance is now almost perfect, no more hitches and stuttering accept for 1 thing....   Both thermal and sniper scopes and I assume a...
    TheOnlyFool
    last modified by TheOnlyFool
  • Call of Duty®: Ghosts Extinction Double XP Weekend!

Put on your Extinction Squad Pack and get ready for the hunt, because Extinction Double XP Weekend is coming! From Friday, May 9th until Monday, May 12th, you will earn twice as much XP on all of your Extinction actio...
    GhostsNews
  • ONSLAUGHT, DEVASTATION, INVASION AND NEMESIS Bring Call of Duty®: Ghosts Content All Year Long

2014 will see the release of four epic DLC Packs: ONSLAUGHT, DEVASTATION, INVASION, and NEMESIS, so get ready for an entire year full of content including brand new multiplayer maps, exclusive weapons, and a c...
    GhostsNews
  • Completing the Squads Mode Experience

As someone who prefers not to play online only multiplayer (I have my reasons), I was absolutely ecstatic to learn about call of duty ghosts squads mode. "Replicating the full multiplayer experience...With all the per...
    jesbro123
    last modified by jesbro123
  • Call of Duty®: Ghosts Introduces New Villains-Themed Customization Items Plus Four New Personalization Packs for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2

For fans wanting more Call of Duty®: Ghosts Customization Items they are in luck, as Infinity Ward will be releasing a handful of new multiplayer characters themed around some of the most notorious villains in Cal...
    GhostsNews
  • DirectX10 cant play the game

DirectX 10 cant play the game.WOW
    Nosforia
    last modified by Nosforia
  • Ghosts Q & A

Hey all -   We know you have questions about certain aspects of the game, and we understand some are recurring between players. That said, we'd like to start have a weekly/biweekly Q & A session where we gat...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • PRE-ORDERED GHOSTS, DON'T HAVE SIMON "GHOST" RILEY!

Hello fellow humans!   A couple weeks ago I pre-ordered Call of Duty: Ghosts and was expecting a Free Fall bonus map and Simon "Ghost" Riley to receive in the order.   When I got the game I installed and p...
    VendettaVZ
    last modified by VendettaVZ
  • Classic Ghost Multiplayer Character FAQ

1. What is the Classic Ghost Multiplayer Character? The Classic Ghost Character allows gamers to play Call of Duty®: Ghosts multiplayer as Simon “Ghost” Riley, one of the most iconic characters in Cal...
    GhostsNews
  • Any News About The DLC?

Have any one idea what day come the DLC for the PC users?..its good to answer someone responsible of this site  Like candy and fox!Because I see many people write and post somethink and no one responsible they do...
    Virus
    last modified by Virus
  • Why are riot shields indestructible?

I understand they should be able to take a certain amount of damage, but at some point bullets should start ripping through them and the player (behind the riot shield) should start taking significant damage (and poss...
    JBZ_88
    last modified by JBZ_88
  • So when do you guys think Onslaught will be released?

?
    LeviBensley
    last modified by LeviBensley
  • RE: The Direct X issue

The other thread was locked without a good explanation other than 'you don't meet the system requirements'.   I understand some in that thread didn't (me being one of them), but here are my problems with the...
    Schmergan13
    last modified by Schmergan13
  • Division placement?

So now that the first week of Clan Wars is over and done with, I'm starting to see some of these unlockables emerge. I've seen a handful of " Dead Gnome" Patches (Qualify for Gold Division or Higher in Clan Wars). &nb...
    UndeadxP
    last modified by UndeadxP
  • Squad Assault Care Package Glitch, The canister doesn't pop!

I think when 2 or 3 buttons are pressed simultaneously Like [fire/ADS/forward] the CP canister doesn't pop.   here's a video of the glitch, http://s1034.photobucket.com/user/Game-Glitched/media/CP-Glitch_zps02...
    Top-Jack
    last modified by Top-Jack
  • Close Out 2013 With Holiday Double XP Weekend!

The holidays may be coming to an end, but Call of Duty®: Ghosts has one last gift for you. Kick back and enjoy the last weekend of 2013 with a special Holiday Double XP Weekend!   From Friday, December 27th ...
    GhostsNews
  • Care Package K.E.M Strike = FAIL

I don't know about the rest of you, but this has to be one of the dumbest things included in any Call of Duty title. Field Orders are extremely easy to complete, handing someone a streak that kills everyone on the map...
    UnlimitedUsernames
    last modified by UnlimitedUsernames
  • Why fps is so low?

In this i have have 90 fps on low settings and fullHD, but on some maps in some parts of map I have very low fps (I set low resolution for demostration of this bug) http://s020.radikal.ru/i718/1312/01/281ce7466bfc.pn...
    Nuck-Chorris
    last modified by Nuck-Chorris