• Tryhards versus Trylesses!

Firstly, let start by defining two of the most stupid terms I've heard to describe a type of player.   "Tryhard": A "Tryhard" to me is someone who actually wants to win the game at all costs. They will run, camp...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
    created by BlackhawkbillOO7
  • DLC Clarification

I had a conversation via Twitter with the VP of Production on Call of Duty and he was able to clarify how DLC is released to PSN versus Xbox. I knew prior to my conversation with him that the Map Packs were a given, a...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • Has the 1st DLC maps been incorporated into regular play on Xbox?

I play on PSN and was just curious if the Onslaught DLC has been incorporated into your regular map rotation yet? Thank you.
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • Where's my PSN DLC?

As many PSN users already know we on PSN will not get our DLC Content until after XBL users receive theirs. I understand completely that MS paid for their exclusivity in order to entice more people to purchase their c...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • Where's my  PSN DLC?

As many PSN users already know we on PSN will not get our DLC Content until after XBL users receive theirs. I understand completely that MS paid for their exclusivity in order to entice more people to purchase their c...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • Ran into a Ripper today and I liked it!!!

So, my clan I were playing a match earlier this evening on Flooded when all of a sudden I saw the Ripper gun icon show up in the kill feed…I told the guys what I saw so we started looking for the guy who was us...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • Forum Crybabies are Ruining these Forums!!!

To all the Forum Crybabies out there this is for you… If can’t play and enjoy the game because someone camped then quit playing the game and stop crying in the forums…These needless rants about thi...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • Backout Code Words…LOL!!!

Ok, here's the scenario…You are in a game lobby with your other clan members and another group joins the lobby…after about 2 to 3 seconds you hear someone say "Popsicle" and poof…they're gone&hell...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • Please Link Anti-Camper Rants Here

Please link any Anti-Camper Rants to this thread so that we may be able to reduce the number of new one popping up. Maybe the folks producing the rants might be able to find some previous posts that they could reply t...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • Clan Wars Opinion

Ok, so the first round of Clan War is about to end...for those that actually participated in the war (what I mean by that is those players who actually went outside their normal game modes to try to score CP) what did...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • The same old argument….

I'm looking forward to Ghosts because I really enjoy Infinity Wards COD versions versus Treyarch. I've played every multiplayer of COD from Modern Warfare through BO2 and went ahead and maxed Prestiged every game. I'm...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • Just for fun…try it...

This past week I decided to put BO2 back in its case and go back and play some InfinityWard MW3 to refresh my mind as to the differences. What a treat this has been...it was like a whole new game again...it was awesom...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • What do you hope is fixed with Ghosts versus BO2?

I have played every COD Multiplayer since Modern Warfare came out in 2007. I have achieved maximum prestige on every title. I have logged well over 30 days playing for every title. The previous points were not to brag...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • Prestige…a brief history of what it meant to be max Prestiged

Prestige   The level of respect at which one is regarded by others; standing. A person's high standing among others; honor or esteem. Widely recognized prominence, distinction, or importance:   Long ago...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • How to beat Runners/Rushers or whatever they're called now...

How to beat the Runner/Rusher or whatever they are called now…   Camp!!! Camp so hard that they rage quit!!! Get a full team and Camp their spawn!!!   Sure the “Runner/Rusher” will try t...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • What happened to “Good Game”?

What happened to “Good Game”?   It used to be (way back in the day during the Modern Warfare, World at War, and MW2 era) that when you got into a lobby with your team you could have some fun dialogue...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • A little help please from the Core Community

I normally play Hardcore. I haven't played Core since Modern Warfare. For the last few weeks I've been wading into Core mode via Multi-Team because I'm working on the Operations Master Challenge.   When I play ...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • The Parasite Player

I normally play with my clan members and we all play for the win. We play HC CTF, we have members that are designated as defenders and others designated as flag runners. The majority of us are veterans and are used to...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • Responsibility and Accountability are what’s missing

I’m not sure what caused the shift in gamer style but the change is definitely for the worse. I can’t blame it solely on BO2 but I believe that it has definitely contributed to the “New” gamer ...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
  • How can you immediately go prone without diving?

I've noticed lately that more and more players are using the Tactical Controller layout. My question is even when you have it on Tactical you don't just drop to the ground when walking or stationary there is a slight ...
    BlackhawkbillOO7