• Ghosts Update help, I can't play

There was an 80MB update for Ghosts today. I was installing it and left (it looked like it was almost finished too) and came back and it said on the ghosts multiplayer screen: notice: the required content is added to ...
    arapahoepark
    created by arapahoepark
  • Anyone having this problem?

So lately, xbox live has been giving me problems or my internet has or something. It has been going between three to four bars sometimes less. This has never happened before and looking at the select button it is happ...
    arapahoepark
    created by arapahoepark
  • Extinction ammo problem

Has anyone else had this problem? Ok so  when playing and I try to get more ammo frequently it won't let me. I press the top portion of the button and it does some goofy thing like it gets me a mini turret or a ...
    arapahoepark
    created by arapahoepark
  • More cheaters in BO2 now

Seems as soon as Ghosts came out there are so many more cheaters and noobs black ops miraculously winning by lopsided amounts. Why is that? Is it because people don't care any more?
    arapahoepark
    created by arapahoepark
  • internet and lag today

Has anyone been playing today and noticing if any lobbies they get into have a lot more players (maybe themselves as well) having three bars are below and the game becomes laggy? The last hours has been nothing but th...
    arapahoepark
    created by arapahoepark