• [QCPR] Québec Prestige Recrute!

QUÉBEC PRESTIGE RECRUTE         Chers québécois et québécoises,   Si vous êtes à la recherche d'un clan québécois, Québec Pr...
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • The Official "Die Too Fast" Thread

The title says it all... you die way too fast in this game!   In multiplayer, don't you feel like you're dying too fast? It literally feels like "Hardcore" all the time even in "Core"! As soon as I get shot at t...
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • Will CoD: Ghosts Be Cross Platform? (Xbox 360/One)

I have some questions for the developpers about current and next-gen consoles:   Will the multiplayer mode be cross platform between Xbox 360 and Xbox One?   (Xbox 360 players playing against Xbox One player...
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • Clan Emblems Update = No Clan Challenges Feature?

Here's what I think of all this...   Yeah the clan emblems are cute and nice BUT why now? Why releasing this update after 7 months?   I don't get it UNLESS it's because they know they won't release the cla...
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • MW3 DLC Calendar: What are these "Classified" Drops?

When you look at the MW3 Season of Content calendar:   http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/contentcalendar   ...there are some drops marked as "Classified". What are they? Anyone has a clue? I just twitted Rober...
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • Reaper Bug: Can't Zoom Out (After Patch Update)

So I downloaded MW3 patch update and played a couple of matches and got Reapers in total and both of them had the same bug:   I can fire missiles but as soon as I zoom in to guide them I can't zoom out after. &n...
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • Activision/Infinity Ward Won't Give me Back my Lost Prestige Tokens!

Ok so during the first Double XP weekend I lost 2 prestige tokens I spent on Double XP hours. I waited so long for this long awaited Double XP weekend and I saved all of my tokens I earned prestiging in both MW3 and p...
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • Token Glitch Ban/Reset: What's the Status?

Ok so are they still banning and reseting the token glitchers?   I ask because I have a lot of players on my friends list that did the token glitch and they havn't got reset, banned or anything like this. At lea...
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • Today's Clan Operation: Score Results

Just in case some of you can't find the results page, there you go:   https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/910   The winner clan seems legit so far...   Good OP all!
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • My MW3 Wallpapers

Hi everyone!   I just finished my MW3 wallpaper so I thought I could stop by and share it with other fans like me!            
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • ANYONE FROM MONTREAL HERE?

I'm from MONTREAL and I'm going to wait up in line at BestBuy starting tonight! Anyone wanna come with me?   Note: I speak french too...
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • Looking for CoD4 Friends to Play With

Hi everyone,   With MW3 coming very soon and the Prestige Shop allowing one token for every CoD title you prestiged in at least once, I'm currently playing CoD4 to reach prestige 1. I'm at level 43 right now and...
    mazematik
    created by mazematik
  • What's that "Jason" style mask in multiplayer?

Ok so I was looking at the MW3 multiplayer screenshots and I noticed that some players have these "Jason" style masks instead of the default masks and helmets most of the other players have like gaz maks, googles, hel...
    mazematik
    created by mazematik