• New Glitch With Grenades

I ran into a new glitch today, at least one that's new to me, where my grenades were exploding as soon as I threw them.  Both my semtexes and smokes would explode in the air as soon as they left my hand.  Vi...
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • Target Finder Is For Noobs?

It seems to me that the majority of the CoD community thinks that the target finder is a nooby attachment.  I don't think that way,but even if it was "nooby" (if it's even possible to definitively label something...
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • Booster Reporting

Is there a place/person to report boosters to like we did w/ BanCandy in MW3?  I have video of some guys boosting and have reported them in game but I don't trust that feature at all.
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • MITD played the right way!

Teaching others how MITD is actually supposed to be played!      
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • .44 Magnum - Severely underrated?

Opinions on the MW3 pistols?  Here I show the effectiveness of the .44 Magnum, are there others that are just as good?  
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • The Stupid Shitty XM25...

really isn't that shitty.   My friends all use the typical MW3 guns (MP7, T95, ACR, etc.) and I always rip on them for using the easy guns.  Basically the only response I ever get from them is that there si...
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • CoD, you are so hard to want to play sometimes!

As if it wasn't bad enough that I get thrown into a game when my team is losing 7400-5700, they had to go ahead and spawn me under a falling care package for the game winning kill.  Sweet.  
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • I've Never Used The Striker

Should I?   I mean is it fun to use?  I don't care if people whine about it, I just want something fun to use.
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • Dedicated Servers (not a rant)

Just curious, and I know it won't ever happen, but why does everybody on here think dedicated servers would be laggier than the P2P we use now?
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • MW3 Objective Based Clan - Xbox 360

I'm starting up a clan for players who are tired of running solo and getting slaughtered because of sub-par teammates.  This clan is not necessarily only for objective gametypes (DOM, CTF, HQ, etc.)...  I'd ...
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • Scavenger

What causes an enemy to not drop an ammo pack when you're running scavenger?  Is it just a bug/glitch?   I ran out of ammo twice in one game tonight while running scavenger because nobody I killed was dropp...
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • Attention All Objective Players!

I'm looking for other objective players to play with so I started a clan in hopes that we can get a decent group of like-minded people together.   Post here if you're interested in teaming up with other people w...
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • PM-9 MOAB

I'm still having a ton of fun trying out the underused guns in the game.  This week it was the PM-9 and this gun really is great...  can't believe more people aren't using it.   Here's a little video o...
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • Hello, I have a question about Call of Duty Elite Clans.

If you create a clan, can you edit said clan at a later date?  ie. change name/tag or even delete it and start over   If you're a kill whore in objective games, please do not respond...  everything you...
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • TDM MOAB w/ M16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3k-pbX6XnE   Still lovin this gun and have actually received compliments on the gold camo.  Ppl respect somebody using a non-traditional gun
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • Teh M16

Who uses it?   I do.  I think I'm in love with it.
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • Ninja Defuses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htdd7pKkyPw   Probably some of the most fun times I've had playing SD in MW3...  it's amazing how obvious you can be and still get away with it sometimes
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • USAS 12

Some USAS-12 gameplay from yesterday:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfHY2LgzQA8   That video was with was only lvl 14 so no damage or range proficiency.  Idk why people complain about leveling up sho...
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • Osprey Gunner TDM

Just some nice TDM gameplay while testing out a new killstreak loadout.  
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles
  • My First Commentary

Please check out and critque my first commentary:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRzx9Ezh_Us   The gameplay, I feel, is of good quality but I know the commentary needs work.  What kinds of things keep...
    TehSpeagles
    created by TehSpeagles