• COD is going downhill

ill put it simple, this game sucks, there are no dedicated servers as they promised, quickscopeing IS still in the game, horrible amount of health, this game was designed to be a long range shooter so the game itself ...
    Aioz
    created by Aioz
  • Tired of the same sh**

im tired of not receiving DLC, not receiving attention as a comunity, not even receiving something that wasnt even considered DLC and was free to all other systems, i´ll ask A_Trey_U once again, are we getting o...
    Aioz
    created by Aioz
  • WILL YOU BUY GHOSTS RIGHT AWAY? OR WILL YOU WAIT?

i´ve seen a lot of people impulsivly saying that this will be a day one purshase wich i personally consider a mistake, i will rather wait till i see full support and why not? DLC too, i wont buy the game if this...
    Aioz
    created by Aioz
  • GHOSTS CONFIRMED FOR WII U, THOUGHTS?

so ghosts has been confirmed for wii u, what do u think people, will you make the purchase right away this november, or will you rather wait to see if this community gets the support, DLC and other content it deserves...
    Aioz
    created by Aioz
  • WHAT COULD KEEP PEOPLE PLAYING HERE??

I am really bored of this game, no new content to keep us customers playing, besides the lack of support. Someone said to me: Dude if you are bored play different modes, my answer: i can hardly play any other mode ...
    Aioz
    created by Aioz
  • OPEN QUESTION

I openly ask activision and treyarch about additional content to this game in the wii u console, and about information regarding support and fixes, have you abandoned us? are going to have an answer about new content ...
    Aioz
    created by Aioz
  • DONE WITH THIS GAME

Im getting less and less intrested on this game, or should i say this franchise in the nintendo consoles?, first of all there are no incentives to keep people playing, there is no support form developers even in this ...
    Aioz
    created by Aioz
  • THE "BOUBLE XP WEEKEND"

So, its double xp weekend, but what if you are already prestige master? does this really keeps people playing even though there are so many issues with the game?is this a way to say they still support us at least ...
    Aioz
    created by Aioz
  • SO WHATS WITH US???

So x-box 360 will have the Revolution DLC for FREE and new weapon skins this weekend, whats gonna happen with us? are we doomed to just get the brute game without been polished?
    Aioz
    created by Aioz
  • semtex error?

so, it has been 3 times since they stuck a semtex on me, but i was pretty sure there was a warning when you get stuck, but those last 3 times the grenade icon jus appears ass if it was on the floor and you could get a...
    Aioz
    created by Aioz
  • when are we going to have some info about dlc?

when are we going to have some info about dlc?  or at least a little more support, i mean its not like we dont get any support at all but its just not as much as it should be or as it is for other consoles
    Aioz
    created by Aioz