• When is the next update? I'm tired of getting 1-shot'd.

There's something wrong with the game (I don't care WHO the hell says it's our connection, not the game) when you are in the same lobby and the first game go 18-4, and the next go 5-16. I am u...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • Summary of My BOPs2 Issues

I am sure everyone is having similar, if not the exact, issues, but I've yet to see a thread with exact problems that the PS3 gaming community is facing. Then again, I've hardly lurked these t...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • Lag-swtiching? Not in the traditional sense.

Hey guys. Been a while since I've been on these forums, and even longer since a post. 2-3 months, I think? At work right now - extremely bored - and figured I'd see if the forums ever stopped complaining. Of course no...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • FMG9 Akimbos Now Underpowered?

It has come to my attention via constant death due to usage of FMG9 Akimbo that I believe they have become underpowered... Why would you even SAY such a thing!!! Well, when I'm killed with a single FMG9 while I use Ak...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • Think I'm a Beast Clutcher? 1v5

Awesome. I got a blank error message, and it deleted EVERYTHING I TYPED. I had a freakin' novel, man...   TL;DR - Settle for it. Question - Any word on HD uploads without an HD PVR? TU...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • Black Ops II - Best Looking CoD Eva!

I kid you not. I swore up and down I was done purchasing anything and everything CoD-related. I watched the trailer. Mind = Blown   I can't say the same about Elite 2.0, especially if Beach Head plans to run i...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • S&D Clan - PS3/US

I really hate to post on here looking for members. Feel like a 12 year old...   Clan - Team USBP (C4IK / 22 Members)   Clan K/D - Who cares? We're in it to win it. This isn't TDM.   Clan W/L - About ...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • S&D Clan - PS3/US

I really hate to post on here looking for members. Feel like a 12 year old...   Clan - Team USBP (C4IK / 22 Members)   Clan K/D - Who cares? We're in it to win it. This aint TDM.   Clan W/L - About ...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • If It's In The Game, Use It!

I'm sure you have heard kids whining about OP'd weapons and whatnot, and your comeback is 'It's in the game, it's good, and it's being used for this purpose.' To some extent, anyway.   My argument is this - I a...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • Why Has This Not Been A Thread?

So I've seen quite a few threads on the topic of 'I have recently prestiged and am always getting killed until I get my MP7, Assassin Pro, blah blah blah' and I can't help buy wonder... Why does no one just play Infec...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • New account, new idea. Knife Kills Only!

So, if anyone can recall, because I say it in nearly all of any posts in any thread... I play S&D 99% of the time. Sometimes, it still gets boring, even though every situation is different every match, unless you ...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • This guy can't be legit...

https://elite.callofduty.com/career/ps3/0a7730ab25c23378048162478e0f78ffac89347f a1e857f5#/playercardmw3   I only noticed him from playing infected, and he wasn't getting any kills. I checked his stats in-lobby,...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • Vault Upload time/HD

I've read that HD upload may/should come out with 1.09 update, but is the upload time still only 30 seconds? I didn't know there was a limit, and have only uploaded a single video so far, and was confused as to why my...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • Who are we? Anonymity is overrated...

Sorry Off Topic Forum... I don't care to know the Xbox gamers on here.I'm just curious of everyone elses age/gender and whatnot. Being on an anonymous forum is cool an' all, but sometimes when certain people have the ...
    created by MR_OnyYX_
  • I can't even report myself? But I cheated... lulz

TL;DR - I don't blame ya Allow me to say, yes, I have used the Prestige Token glitch. Among quite a few other glitches and cheats that no one really found out how to do, because some people were smart enough to not...
    created by MR_OnyYX_