• Remember when playing Call of Duty was just a game?

It is so sad what has become of a great franchise. Leave it to big business to ruin anything thats good. The people who actually started it all, fired or left on their own accord as a direct result from the actions cr...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • I know this is off topic but did anyone get a $10 PSN credit?

I logged into my main account today and there was a message from the PSN. Said I had a $10 credit for being a loyal customer. I clicked it and it was legit from the PSN. Sorry for posting this here but its the only pl...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • I love to camp!

Hot dog on a stick, cold beer out the cooler. Marshmallows afterwards, the cool night. Sleeping on a rock, washing up in a cold mountain stream. Sasquatch rummaging for food in the distance. Mmmm, great times.   ...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • Lag switch or not?

So here is a video that a friend of mine made from a match he played a few days ago. It starts with this other players (lagswitcher) POV for a little bit then goes wide angle. As you can see, when he stops for a secon...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • Description of the MP7,  "close range" This is a joke, right?

This thing out ranges more than half the weapons in the game, including snipers. Even thought the in game stats say otherwisw, BS. What close range mean, anywhere on the curremt map. No wonder why so many people use i...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • To the moderators.

Now that a form is available for people receiving random deranks and stat issues. Could you please make it a sticky, and hopefully the forum will no longer be inundated with posts about rank resets. Thanks.
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • Can you please remove the ricochet from HC modes? Please!!!!!!!

The game did not start out like this. Since BO2 has released and many have moved on to that, some of us haven't. If you can implement ricochet half way through, surely you can change it. Please. just change it to, 2 k...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • The model 1887.

So, in an effort to gold every gun in MW3. I had to go to the model. I have never used this weapon in MW2. I must say for a shot gun, it is a bit out of hand. I find it amusing, also I see why so many use it. Though I...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • No freezing, no random stat reset, will connect to online, host will migrate if need be, no probation, knives that work, lag almost non-existant, no frustration,  actual fun.

I apologize in advance. But....MW3. It works. None of this stuff is happening there. I hung up BO2, just was not worth it anymore, thankfully I didn't pay for it. I know most of you did, and it suks as to what is goin...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • Anyone notice Black Ops 2 in the PS store?

So I saw it there tonight $59.99 kinda a rip off as Amazon has it for $45 with free shipping. I wonder if, with the game fully installed to the HDD, if it would play any better? Anyone try this?
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • Is this the biggest fail COD launch in the history of the franchise?

I know all games have issues at launch, but wow. Thank god I waited to see the reaction on here about the game. I don't remeber ever seeing anything this bad. Atleast in the other ones you could play the thing and not...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • I like turtles?

Well I did. Stupid things lay eggs in my back yard. Then my friendly neighbor, which happens to be a skunk comes along and digs up the eggs. Atleast the turtles fill in the holes, the skunk doesn't. Especially when th...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • Guess this will never be fixed? Good thing they had an appreciation nite. They appreciate your money.

Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • <50ms lobby. Is this how the game should play?

So I finally got into a lobby at <50ms. WOW!!   I very rarely get into one, just now I was in one. It was like no matter what I did the enemy died. I hip fired a SCAR across the map and got a kill in one ...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • Forced to download free junk so I can play the maps I payed for?

WTF is this about. I really don't give a frog's fat a s s about Terminal, it should have stayed in MW2 where it belongs. But because now they put this peice of junk in here I HAVE to download it so I can play the maps...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore
  • Chaos

So MW3 is almost at a close, well for most of us. In a few months BO2 will be unleashed, and many will migrate there. So lets take MW3 out with a bang. How about they put all maps in all game modes. If you really want...
    Eye_Gore
    created by Eye_Gore