• Thermal sight in eSports

Take out the damn thermal sight in eSpeorts mode... you take out all of the things that you need skill to use so why not take something out that does all the work for you?
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • Esports

Hello   is their a site or something I can go to, to see the rules of weapons, perks and streaks you are aloud to use in clan vs clan / Esports?
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • Stalker.

Hello,   After months of playing th game with stalker and going to clan vs clan and as stalker is against the rules my aim is really off, lol.   Has anyone else had this problem where they find it hard to...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • Leaving Games....

hello,   Why is there an option to leave a game in clan vs clan? it's ******* annoying when you are beating a team and they all leave.. If I'm losing a game I don't just leave.. I try and recoup the game! every ...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • shotguns?

Why are the shotgun spread soo damn bad? you hip fire point bland and you get nothing?
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • Dome Ghosts

Hey all,   Can I have your opinion on the new map pack and coming new maps to come. Basically I watched a video when they first released the map pack #1 on 360 and as some of you may know, some players acciden...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • League / clan vs clan

Hey all,   Just a quick question,   Does or will the new update on clan vs clan effect your K/D - W/L ratio at all?
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • footsteps.

Hey all,   Just wanted to know if there was any counter to Amplify, If not then why is there no counter? There is no point making a dead silence perk if it can be countered soo easily right? You might as well t...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • looking for gamers to play with! (UK)

Hey fellow gamers,   I have recently moved from xbox to PS and have next to none friends to play with and would like to play objective game modes but keep getting stuck with idiot players that don't play the obj...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • 2 Things I would love!

Hello fellow gamers,   Just wanted to get everyone else's opinion on this matter and possible this might be seen by IW devs.   No.1. my most hate against this game is not all the quockscoping or even campi...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • Need some help please! :-)

Hello fellow gamers,   I have a quick question, The map (FREE FALL) is available to me but when going to download it on the market place it says unavailable? If I go into in game store with in ghosts I get a mes...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • knife lunge..

All i'm going to say is MW2 Commando perk is back and this time no need to equip it...   Thanks IW you bunch of derps.
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • Is this game coming to an end?

Hey all   I'm not sure if it's just me but I have noticed this game on the xbox one has VERY low population! is this just because it's only just been released or because no one is buying it? the xbox one sold m...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • good and bad things about this game

Hey all,   This is not just a post about negatives! I think this game is good, Not amazing but good! I have only been playing a few days but in this time I have had no host migration and rarely see any lag! but ...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • Xbox one community thought's

Hello Peeps   I have had my xbox one now since Tuesday and still have not got Ghosts, reasons being is that I was soo unhappy with the lag and other problems from blops 2 I did not think it was worth getting. &...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • Latest nerfs

Mkay... I can understand why they nerfed the an94.. Well I would understand if it made any difference..  As it hasn't in the slightest..   Nerfing in this game is based on stats.. The more ppl use the gun t...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • Changes to the game

When will the FAL and cap40's be taken out of league play? Getting really annoying not considering that league play is meant to be based on MLG rules..
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • Down?

Are the servers down? I can't get online call of duty black ops 2.. I have tried other games and their fine.. And the status says defcon 5?   Anyone else having the problem? "The call of duty: black ops serve...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • What's happened to toughness since patch!!

Hey, I got home from wor today and played a few games.. And have noticed my toughness doesn't work no more! I'm shooting folk and I have toughness on every class.. Yet when I'm getting shot at my gun is jumping up ...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy
  • Host picking?

How is the host in a pre game lobby picked? I have BT infinity (uk) 100mg fibre optic broadband but its not optimized so I can't host on the connection due to high ping...   So I thought why am I pulling host al...
    thetizzleguy
    created by thetizzleguy