• iRek Clan info

Clan name - iRek Clantag - [:TDA] Platform - PS3 Region - North America Clan level - 1 (2000xp incoming)   iReK Clan is a PS3 community on PS3 for players who are skilled and mature no age cap. We Have inter...
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx
  • New upcoming clan is recruiting (PS3)

Looking For An Amazing Up & Coming Clan?   Then Xll clan is For you!       --- We're all Friendly and Helpful. ---Hold daily Practices. ---Help to make YOU better so that WE are better. --- Wh...
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx
  • Call of Duty comments and wishlist

First off my comments  about Call of Duty   Now I like to approach the always prominent 'lag' complaints. Now ive been on the recieving end of this and I'm saying that in Black ops 2 it was HORRIBLE. but it...
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx
  • MeGaxGaming is recruiting (PS3)

Looking For An Amazing Up & Coming Clan?   Then MeGaxGaming is For you!     --- We Do All Clan Ops. ---Premium Users Welcomed ---Non-Premium Useers Welcomed   --- We're all Friendly and Helpful...
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx
  • ΩXiled Assassins(PS3)

Looking For An Amazing Up & Coming Clan?   Then Xiled Assassins is For you!     --- We Do All Clan Ops. ---Premium Users Welcomed ---Non-Premium Useers Welcomed   --- We're all Friendly and Hel...
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx
  • Xiled Assassins(PS3)

Looking For An Amazing Up & Coming Clan?   Then Xiled Assassins is For you!     --- We Do All Clan Ops.   --- We're all Friendly and Helpful. --- What More Could You Ask For?     How ...
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx
  • Great Clan on the Rise!

TO ALL FELLOW SOLDIERS....it is time for you to have a real hard look at yourselves and see your true potential....it is time to stop being afraid....time to come out from the shadows and stand shoulder to shoulder wi...
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx
  • Awakened Legends leveel 12 (GOLD CLAN TAGS & DOUBLE XP) Join TODAY ! WE WANT YOU !

Awakened Legends - An Amazing, Mature, Strong, Successful Clan. And We Want YOU.     Alright Everyone, Here's your chance to join this amazing Playstation 3, Call of Duty Clan. I'll give you some quick reaso...
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx
  • Clan Ops is Back FOR PS3 THIS FRIDAY !

Enough said for the title. its TDM from 9pm to 12 midnight EST . Get most Kills is the Conditions hope yall have fun Awakended Legendz will be participating
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx
  • iRek(Level 6) is recruiting new members. READ !

iReK Clan is a PS3 community on PS3 for players who are skilled and mature no age cap. We Have inter-clan commpetions and rankings(we hosted one yesterday went really well.I will post videos soon). Competitive gamepla...
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx
  • Hosting a 3v3 Tournament(PS3) Prize at Stake For The WINNER(Read to Learn More)

If you are interested in participating reply below. Some info is on the website: irek.enjin.com   When: March 9th 2:30-5:30pm ET( Finals might be another day) How Do I Apply: Reply below letting me know your in...
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx
  • Fun and Enjoyable and Competitive Clan.(PS3) Do you want a free Premium Package ? Read on

President- Universol_Leader/xCluTcH-MVP/iRek_Lobbies VP- vGoaTt Supreme Commander-RespectTheBounce 4*General-xInFlexWeTrustx 3* Gen.-xGatorNation5x 2*Gen.-Kennying 1*Gen-McJacobs More Promotions will be given t...
    xKingofCODx
    created by xKingofCODx