• Poll: Favorite Zombie map

I would like to know your response. For me: 1.) Farm 2.) Town 3.) Mob of the Dead. P.S. Have not played Buried. Could someone tell me. How good is it? 1-5 stars. Thank you.
    BetterThanU2002
    created by BetterThanU2002
  • Clan XP not showing up.

I have applied my clan in a total of 6-8 clan challenges. At least 3 of them are over and I am not receiving any XP at all. I know that I did the challenges and I have 6 members so why am I not getting XP? This is rea...
    BetterThanU2002
  • Help

When I try to use elite to accept people, it says "server error" and I can't accept. I have lost out on about 3-5 people because of this.
    BetterThanU2002
  • Help with elite.

I am having a problem with elite. I am using the elite on the computer. I logged into elite and it showed I have no multiplayer data. I have been playing black ops 2 for 6-7 months now and the elite said I had data ye...
    BetterThanU2002
  • Poll. Everyone gets a vote.

I have a poll question. Which is your favorite zombies map? A.) Tranzit B.) Survival on Town C.) Die Rise D.) Mob of the Dead   Please reply here, private message, or psn me BetterThanU2002. At the end of th...
    BetterThanU2002
  • Free Look At Zombie Map

Here is a overlook at the tranzit zombie map. Hope it helps.
    BetterThanU2002
  • Clan: Nuketown Killer Looking for players.

My clan is Nuketown Killer. I am looking for players who love to play and have fun. There is no requirement for K/D. I will enlist in many competitions to gain clan XP. ALL applications will be looked at. Need many pl...
    BetterThanU2002
  • ALL NEW CLAN NEEDING MANY MEMBERS!

Nuketown Killer is a PS3 clan looking for members who want to have fun.      We have a ranking system that will determine your role.            &nb...
    BetterThanU2002