• MW2 Killed my PS3! ;)

No not really, just put that thread title for nostalgia for those of us who've been around here a while. I just wanted to vent, my THREE did get the RLOD last night.  No warning, no weirdness.  I was play...
    d_abes
    created by d_abes
  • Play CTF and Mosh Pit?

Enjoy it while it lasts, they will be gone July 6 when the maps come out. Xboxxers had an update today adding 2 barebones (no kill streaks)types, and removed CTF and Mosh pit.
    d_abes
    created by d_abes
  • Who uses the F2000?

I am an AR guy, just about done 4th prestige, most of my AR's are done the veteran 2500 kills, except this gun (and the AK çause I don't stay at 70). I can't use it.  The recoil is just nasty. ...
    d_abes
    created by d_abes
  • Double XP only for Stimulus Playlists:  402 Twitter

This is lame @MattLauer Only the two new Stimulus Playlists have Double XP enabled.
    d_abes
    created by d_abes
  • Players Met list:  Delete?

Players met:  Can I delete it? Here's my problem:  After the PSN crash 2 weeks ago (system date set to 1999), when I came back online my system date was 05/05/2020. I played a couple games, met some pl...
    d_abes
    created by d_abes
  • PS3 MW2 Numbers Online:  25Mil

That includes all platforms.You're correct that the majority are on #XboxLIVE but #PSN is a close second to that. Some interesting data:  I have a friend on my list with a second account, he only played for 1...
    d_abes
    created by d_abes
  • Activision Infinityward Bombshell:  Heads Roll

You might find this interesting <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ctv.ca/generic/generated/static/business/article1487999.html"> http://www.ctv.ca/generic/generated/sta ... 87999.html</a...
    d_abes
    created by d_abes
  • Re: ***FREE Legit 10th Prestige Modded XP Lobby***

Sent to "the Pro".  Enjoy your console ban.
    d_abes
    created by d_abes
  • Re: 1v1 Quickscoping Results

""y 1st 1v1 was horrendous lets say. It was all good at the beginning but when i started to pull away the guy started to knife, claymores and use flashes and stuns."" What's wrong with that?
    d_abes
    created by d_abes
  • Gamebattles:  Not sure what to think

Played with my team for the first time last night. 4v4 TDM hardcore. The enemy "host" team, pretty much turned everything off.  No killstreaks, launchers, shotties, uav's etc. Which is fine.  Then they c...
    d_abes
    created by d_abes
  • Re: Model 1887 & Ranger Shotguns

I'd take one for close quarter room clearing over a heavy, unwieldy LMG anyday.  That's why it's a secondary weapon.  If that guy comes at you from more than 25 yards you can take him down easy.
    d_abes
    created by d_abes