• Gamers anonymous - ps3 clan

Hi all, Gamers Anonymous is looking for a few more members to play Black Ops 2 with us. We are a PS3, UK based clan. We have roughly 12 members, we choose to be a small clan, we only want people who will be active...
    created by spank2103
  • (Ps3) Looking for clans to scrim / train with

My clan has been around for some time now, we use to do weekly / fortnightly clan matches for the best part of modern warfare 3s release, alot of us have had quiet a long break for various reasons however lately we ha...
    created by spank2103
  • UK only clan, PS3

Im spank2103, My small clan has been going for about 2 years now, about 5 of us use to play together on the original black ops, we moved over to modern warfare 3 when it was released and found some great new members....
    created by spank2103
  • Gamers Anonymous - PS3 Recruiting

We are a small clan (We choose to be small, we dont want hundreds of members), we like to keep it small and personal, all of our members get along well, we have a laugh because we know each other so well and we know h...
    created by spank2103
  • PS3 Clan Recruiting - UK Only

Hi all, Gamers Anonymous is looking for a few more members to play Black Ops 2 with us. We are a PS3 clan, all from the United Kingdom, we only have 15 members, we choose to be a good clan because I just feel it is ...
    created by spank2103
  • [Ga.] ★ PS3 ★ UK ★  Recruiting ★ Clan matches wanted

Hi there, I am spank2103 and im representing Gamers Anonymous. We are currently looking for a few more clan members who are active and that will fit in with the small group we already have in place.   We are als...
    created by spank2103
  • Clan Matches (MW3 + Blops) - EU Only

Hay guys, my clan Gamers Anonymous are still looking for clans to play against on Blackops and Modern warfare 3 (PS3).     We are all from the United Kingdom so clans based in the UK or Europe only please,...
    created by spank2103
  • Clan Matches (MW3 + Blops) - EU Only

Hay guys, my clan Gamers Anonymous are still looking for clans to play against on Blackops and Modern warfare 3 (PS3).     We are all from the United Kingdom so clans based in the UK or Europe only please, w...
    created by spank2103
  • Challenge Gamers Anonymous - PS3 - UK

Hi, my clan plays mainly modern warfare 3, however when we get bored we play blackops for a bit of a change and in preperation for blackops 2. However the public lobbies are so awful that we are looking for a few clan...
    created by spank2103

Hi, my clan plays mainly modern warfare 3, however when we get bored we play blackops for a bit of a change and in preperation for blackops 2. However the public lobbies are so awful that we are looking for a few clan...
    created by spank2103

created by spank2103
  • Clan Matches

Hay guys, few of my clan members lately have been wanting to play blackops instead of modern warfare 3, however when ever we play we end up against people with no clue how to play the game and have a kd of like 0.19. ...
    created by spank2103
  • Clan Matches

Hay guys, few of my clan members lately have been wanting to play blackops instead of modern warfare 3, however when ever we play we end up against people with no clue how to play the game and have a kd of like 0.19. ...
    created by spank2103
  • Clan match - Tuesday 12th June

My clan Gamers anonymous is looking for clans from the United Kingdom to play against.   The next date we are trying to get a game for is Tuesday 12th June after 20:30 GMT. We play mainly team death match, kill ...
    created by spank2103
  • PS3 clan recruiting UK gamers

Hi guys, My clan is still recruiting, here is a little about us.   A little about us: We are a UK based clan, We are called Gamers Anonymous and our tag is [Ga.], We were founded by myself during my time on bla...
    created by spank2103
  • SuzRUs Clan - XBOX

SuzRUs is a recently made clan, there are about 8 members and we are also clan level 8 on elite. It is now a sub division of Gamers anonymous which is a ps3 clan but we decided to keep the old names so no one had to s...
    created by spank2103
  • Clan Match - Looking for Tuesday / Wednesday 24th / 25th

NO I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A CLAN, ANYONE WHO POSTS A RECRUITMENT RESPONSE WILL BE REPORTED.   Now I have got that out the way, my clan is looking for other clans to play against in Modern warfare 3, we havent had ...
    created by spank2103
  • ★ PS3 ★ UK ★ [Ga.] Recruiting ★

Hi there, I am spank2103 and im representing Gamers Anonymous.   Gamers Anonymous We are still looking for recruits, we have a fair few requirements as we are a small clan and only want members that will improv...
    created by spank2103
  • PS3 Clan Recruiting - UK Only

Hi there, I am spank2103 and im representing Gamers Anonymous.   Gamers Anonymous We are still looking for recruits, we have a fair few requirements as we are a small clan and only want members that will improv...
    created by spank2103
  • Gamers Anonymous - Recruiting - PS3 Clan

Gamers Anonymous We are still looking for recruits, we have a fair few requirements as we are a small clan and only want members that will fit in with what we already have going on.   Requirements: You must ...
    created by spank2103