• MW2: Harriers vs Pavelow

So everyone seems to use Harriers to whore in kills, but I found out that a Pavelow can be used with a Chopper Gunner/AC130, unlike the other Streaks where you can't have a Harrier and Stealth Bomber.  The Pavelo...
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • Gun Camouflage

So we all know MW2 has some pretty sick camos for guns.  What's your favorite?  Any gun you specifically want to get Fall for?  Gonna go for Fall on all of them?
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • Advertise Your YouTube Channel Here

Just post a link and stuff.  Hopefully people will follow the link and subscribe. http://www.youtube.com/user/KromeKiller Please subscribe to inflate my ego.  I think I'll be able to record some WaW to...
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • Fort Hood, TX Shooting.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/11/05/texas.fort.hood.shootings/index.html I really don't know what to say about this.
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • 1,000 Posts!

I know that about half of you probably won't give a sh!t and will flame me, but I couldn't care less.  To the rest of you -  I finally have 1,000 posts!  When do I get my "YOU LACK A LIFE" badge?
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • MW2:  Tactical Nuke now Useless

Thanks to the EMP Kill Streak, the Tactical Nuke is now going to be considered useless.  If someone on the enemy team decides to call in a Nuke, then your trusty EMP can disable it.  That's right.  Acti...
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • I'm damn close to ranking up.

So be cool, and add me and rate me some stars please.  I promise I'll never ask again...  Until I nearly have 9,000 points...
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • Daily Chit-Chat

In case you don't know what it is, it's a thread where you can talk about anything that isn't worthy of being a thread in.  Since it's on every Forum I've seen so far, I decided to make one here.  So kick ba...
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • JUST MEH.

Just me.  0 Guests, 0 other users.  I now own this section of the Boards!  Now to invade Polan-  The Clan Section! EDIT:  ATTN: Rep troll.  I'll fuck you up, pal.
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • MW2: My Verdict

It's garbage.  Too much spawn killing by air support, Painkiller is underpowered, Aim Assist tracks DropShots now, and I'm always spawned into Nuke Countdowns.
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • Tactical Nukes

LOL ANOTHER MW2 THREAD HERE. So just a quick question. How many Tactical Nukes have YOU gotten? For me, I've only nabbed one.  SCAR-H on Afghan.  The Host left, but the game found a new one and th...
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • MW2:  Your Killstreak Setup

lol more mw2. So, what's your Killstreak Setup? Mine is Harriers, Chopper Gunner, and the Nuke. Whenever I get 20 Nukes, I'm going to start using Predator Missile, Pavelow, and EMP.
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • omg 100 moar points

so add me and rate and aids.  favors will be returned?!
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • Javelin Epidemic Growing, new RPG Glitch as well.

So I had a 9 kill streak going, one away from the Chopper (Hardline), and I run up some stairs to try and get my final kill in for the Chopper.  What do I see?  A floating RPG with a streak of fire behind it...
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • ATTN: Ghost Force

Suck a fat one.
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • SnakeDoctor59 for Prez.

Vote SnakeDoc for President in 2012.  Screw Obama, screw Cthulu - SnakeDoc is the only logical choice.  His holiness has yet to pick a VP, and we all eagerly await!  So hurry today, register for the Rep...
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • DarkShadow is a German Pedobear!

So hide your children, Jewish, and kittens!
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • Regarding Ghost Force.

Someone here Twitter'd JD, as well as someone else said that MatKs or whatever his name is (I'm n00b, so I don't know Admin names.) banned Ghost Force.  I'm thinking it's a go, considering the "Major Ghost Force ...
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • British Give Me AIDS.

Local Search Function for MW2 would be nice, as you damned Brits give my connection AIDS.
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX
  • Full Metal Jacket

stfu we all know it's another MW2 thread. So FMJ is the new Deep Impact.  However, on the attributes to it, it claims that it adds a slight amount of damage to the gun.  I've always believed that this was...
    KromeSpencerX
    created by KromeSpencerX