• Dome and Downfall

For fans of the maps Dome and Downfall from WaW (also known as the Reichstag) just got back from there and they have mended it.    
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • Gif Spotting.

So I just went on a really great holiday to Norfolk with my family and whilst I was there I found myself filming stuff that would make good gifs. Here is one from the top of a windmill. I blame Falcon for training me...
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy.

Thought it is hard for me to say, being an Englishman and everything but I would like to send a shout out to the Australian national football team during this world cup. We salute you.   P.S. Spain you were...
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67

Every single game countdown.
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • D-Day 70th Anniversary  6th June

Today marks the 70th anniversary of the D-day landings in Normandy that turned the tide of the war and lead to the eventual defeat of the third reich. I think we all owe so many people a debt of thanks that we can not...
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • What do you use yours for?

I got this with my hardened edition but have yet to find a use for it. Any suggestions?      
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • What is the major malfunction?

I seem to be randomly loosing my Drill instructor in certain games. It defaults back to the standard narration. Anyone else having similar issues since the update?
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • English 101

1, Please complete the following phrase or saying.     ooooooooooooooooooooh who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • Camp and Rush?

Now I have your attention a quick question. If you are not a "camper" or a "rusher" then what are you? Is there a term for it and what exactly do you do ? I only ask because I have never heard another term for the w...
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • LMAO

There are some scenes from movies that will always make me laugh no matter how many times I watch them. Here are some of mine what are yours?              
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • My inbox seems to be completely fubar. Is there an issue at the moment or is it just me ?

Anyone else having any major inbox malfunction?
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • Not Dissapointed

I have heard so many people say how disappointed they are with COD Ghosts. I'm not. But if you want to talk about disappointment, which games have you been looking forward to for months only to be completely gutted w...
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • points in the ranking system are less than they should be.

I have noticed that everybody has a lower point count in the ranking system than they actually have achieved. I,  for example, currently have 5912 points but am ranked as having 5542. Any clues people?
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • Devestation

As it is still another few hours before “Devastation” drops into our lives, I would like to take the opportunity to be the first to moan about it and get a head start on all the whiney mouth breat...
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • Stupidest song lyrics of all time

What are the most ridiculous song lyrics ever written (quote singer and song)   "I believe the children are our future"   Whitney Houston- greatest love of all.
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • Where ever I lay my hat

More senile ramblings. I was having a discussion with a friend yesterday and decided to put it out there. If you had to choose a COD map from any of the games to live in, which one would it be? My friend said "Raid...
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • Your content could not be saved due to an error (referenced above). If this problem persists, please contact a moderator. Click here to refresh this page.          Help

Having problems with the forum!! keep getting this message   Your content could not be saved due to an error (referenced above). If this problem persists, please contact a moderator. Click here to refresh this p...
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • Design your own COD

Lets get the creative juices flowing. If you were managing a team to design the next game in the franchise, what would you put in it? From the ground up lets have some ideas, period of history, types of weapons, loc...
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • Maps of doom

So come on then, if you are anything like me there is one map in COD ghosts that you just hate. For whatever reason, which map has you lunging for the "leave lobby" option. For me it is probably "Seige" the annoying...
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67
  • Rushers and Campers

I would like to draw you an analogy. There is a game called football(or soccer if you prefer) In this game you have; 1x goalkeeper 2x defenders ( dependant on formation) 4x midfield players ( dependant on formati...
    greyfryer67
    created by greyfryer67