• thank you Activision,  infinity ward

The online multiplayer has gone a long way now.  We started off with hackers,  modders, boosters, spawn trappers. .. etc.  Today I hardly see any. Yesterday,  some stat modder that I know and was r...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • team boosting

First of all, i do not like to complain,  but I have ran out of options to this matter, as I have complaint via the proper channels but nothing is being done, in spite of the fact that they have confirmed and cla...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • ghosts can't swim

So in ghosts, you can operate a loki/odin satellite,  fly helicopters, prevent an alien invasion, operate several types of weapons, knife like rambo, use multiple types of explosives,  pull a dog from your b...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • can't get regional matches

I haven't changed anything with my settings and my connection is opened,  port forwarded, dmz , upnp enabled etc. I was recently getting regional connections and that has no lag. Since 3 days, I am getting conne...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • what makes you rage?

Everyone reaches to a point where they just break. Cod has alot of different kind of situations that would make u rage.   So for the sake of sharing and venting frustration in a positive approach,  I want ...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • he wants to call his hacker friend

I was playing ffa and I was on a good winning streak getting first place throughout several matches. Then this kid shows up an after being killed several times... he says I better log out and run because he will call ...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • LOL on this camper

Today on ffa. There was a sniperwolf camper, vks thermal scope, 2 ied and motion. So he goes to a corner surrounding himself with his gadget waiting while aiming down the sight. He got me a few times but I usually had...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • most used weapons

I am completing the patch for using picked up weapons and I couldn't help to notice that I keep seeing the same guns. The most weapons I see people using are the M27, hb, ak, sc2010, mtar, l115, usr. I keep picking u...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • point blanks on marksman???

I can deal with all the camo challenges there are in ghosts. I don't mind doing lean kills, rescue kills or even point blanks... yet point blanking with a marksman rifle is a really akward challenge. It's not like ur ...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • team boosting -.-

I came across this on four matches straight. So here is what happened, I was playing solo tdm with randoms. Then a clan shows up (I will not mention the name of the clan here, as I already reported it through the righ...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • vulture needs some buffs too

The vulture kill streak which requires 9 kills to use ( the same as the battle hind) needs improvement.  It's an awesome idea. An ai flying sentry drone,  but it's time limit is so low. I think around 30-60 ...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • timings for diamond war in the asian area

As the title goes.... We need more appropriate timings for diamond war here at the middle east. All the times that we can choose from 10pm-3pm. Throughout all these time periods... we are either sleeping or at school...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • crate thieves will never stop

In previous Cods, stealing crates was an easy thing to do as perks allowed a player to have advantages on opening crates. So those who didn't have those perks would usually have it taken from them by a team mate. &nbs...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • new hack out there, UAV hack... activision, check it out

Today, me and a friend unravelled this mysterious hack. We played against a guy that was so sharp, that he knew where everyone was, even when they respawn. Anyways, this guy would shoot before seeing crap. In other wo...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • thank you activision and iw for banning the hackers

As the title goes, I am sure alot would agree when I say my gratitude to all the efforts the devs place to clean up the hackers and modders in the game. I am sure there still are modders, but as long as the banning ha...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • Stop crying over my shotgun

This may seem like a rage post, but it isn't. I aim to make all my weapons gold, as i do this on every cod series i play. So far, i have finished LMG, Assault Rifles, marksmans, and I am almost done with the shotguns....
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • will the ripper be available for purchase or only for season pass holders?

As the title goes.
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • war cry gear before the first diamond war can end

I noticed alot of players running in war cry uniforms, head and camos. The first diamond war didn't even end lol. I can see hackers benefit more than season pass holders, paying players and non-buying players. I mean ...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • those moments

I love it when a camper kills someone, they run to the other corner.   When u kill a person with a shotgun, they respawn with a bulldog   When u get a helo pilot, someone tries to shoot u down with bullets...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf
  • no more rs+c4 threads. finally. ..

The latest update says there was a fix on the c4+rs. Now the shield actually moves when throwing the c4, exposing the player. In other words, it isn't anything to rage about. U can fairly battle with this class setup ...
    Jullzwolf
    created by Jullzwolf