• WsF recruiting ps3 clan

New Black Ops 2 clan called War Soldier Force (WsF) recruiting. Requirements: Age: 16+ KD: 1.00+ Mic: yes Game modes: mostly HC DOM and HC S&D Playing style: Rush (no camping, except for when you are defendi...
    Cycrox
    created by Cycrox
  • Extreme Pulze (level 25) recruiting ps3

Check this link to see requirements. https://m.facebook.com/groups/624950270870791?view=permalink&id=777190932313390 We need good players for clan wars. requirements: kd: 1.4 wl: 1.2 hours played: 50+ age:...
    Cycrox
    created by Cycrox
  • Pulze Gaming Clan lvl 14 Recruitment PS3

Pulze Gaming is level 14 [GOLD TAG] and has 11 members. The best players from the clan has kd's on 2.07, 2.02 and 2.02 and they are very active players. We are looking for members with good kd's who wants to get en a ...
    Cycrox
    created by Cycrox
  • Umbrella Corp. recruitment ps3 clan

Hey I am zodiax15 and we need members for our clan. We are only two members and the clan is level 3 almost 4. We need to be at least 3 members to play clan wars when it starts. So please consider joining our clan. We ...
    Cycrox
    created by Cycrox
  • Clan searching

Hey I am 18 years old and from Denmark. I have created a clan but only two members so far. If noone here wants to join it I would love to be a member of another clan. So I am either searching members or a new clan. I ...
    Cycrox
    created by Cycrox
  • Black ops 2 | searching members for the clan Blackb1rd Squad

Hey everyone We are Blackb1rd Squad and we are still looking for members. Almost anyone can join. there is 5 members so far but we need more so that we can play against other clans for fun. Your K/D doesn't really m...
    Cycrox
    created by Cycrox
  • Call of duty: Black Ops 2 Member search.

Hey everyone   Hey everyone ;-)   I am the owner of a clan called Blackb1rd Squad. The clan has just got to level 10. Which means that we have got the Golden clan tag. We are only two mebers right now. The...
    Cycrox
    created by Cycrox
  • BlackCobra Squad "ps3" member search. Join it now and get it to the top

Hey everybody this is a knew clan called BlackCobra Squad. It is lvl 7 and it just gotta get to the top man. Join now everyone. The only rules for this clan is that you have to participate in competition and clan oper...
    Cycrox
    created by Cycrox
  • Black Ops 2 Elite clan lvl 7 Recruiting ps3

Hey everyone I am 18 years old an leader of the clan Eagle SniperZ. Clan name changed to Eagle Slayers as we do not use Snipers that much any more. We are now 3 members in the clan and we are still looking for member...
    Cycrox
    created by Cycrox