• Zombie players for high rounds/ranking(ps3)

First off this post is about getting to high rounds(easter eggs too if we want to do them) on various maps, origins, die rise, buried, MOD, etc.   About me info.: - Bandwidth is 3000 KBS, I'm easily capable of ...
    Gurt21
    created by Gurt21
  • High Maintenance EE *Mic is a must!* PS3

My PSN ID: gurt19   NOT GURL19
    Gurt21
    created by Gurt21
  • Origins EE (PS3) *Must have mic*

MUST HAVE TO ADD ME:   - Mic (no mic I won't even bother with you) - Good connection (if you time out or anything that falls under a crappy connection I won't bother with you - Good zombie experience - No squeake...
    Gurt21
    created by Gurt21
  • Origins EE/High round zombies (PS3) *Must have mic*

MUST HAVE TO ADD ME:   - Mic (no mic I won't even bother with you) - Good connection (if you time out or anything that falls under a crappy connection I won't bother with you - Good zombie experience - No squeake...
    Gurt21
    created by Gurt21
  • Origins EE (PS3) *Must have mic*

MUST HAVE TO ADD ME:   - Mic (no mic I won't even bother with you) - Good connection (if you time out or anything that falls under a crappy connection I won't bother with you - Good zombie experience - No squ...
    Gurt21
    created by Gurt21
  • MITD community playlist question?

Why is it that some players have blast shield perk and I don't? I'm I missing something or are they pathetic no life hackers who have to take advantage over everybody else? I'm tired of never being able to get a moab ...
    Gurt21
    created by Gurt21
  • Can't post with my other forum accounts?

I'm trying to post on my other accounts and I can't. I've been a member since the first black ops came out on the forums and it's frustrating, not being able to post. FIX IT!   I don't care if this is personal i...
    Gurt21
    created by Gurt21
  • Tower of babble (Tranzit)(ps3) ee help and team?

REMINDER: THIS IS FOR PS3 ONLY.   I'm looking for a team of players who wanna do the easter egg maxis or richthofen way.   MUST HAVE A MIC. Please have money in your bank as well.   PSN ID: gurt19 ...
    Gurt21
    created by Gurt21
  • Tower of babble trophy team needed(PS3)

PSN ID is gurt19   Please have a mic. I'm on right now, waiting for one other person or 1-3 others. Add me asap or reply on this post. Thanks. I know exactly how to do the trophy, so it should be easy as long a...
    Gurt21
    created by Gurt21
  • Looking for partner or group to complete tower of babble

PSN ID: gurt19   Please have a mic.. it makes everything easier. Please understand the tower of babble and listen to what I say because we'll get the trophy if you're willing to listen. Also please, please, don'...
    Gurt21
    created by Gurt21