• Reporting

Can somebody clear this up for me. Can I only report players for cheating/boosting etc.... from the lobby? Why can I not find the in game reporting like Black Ops?
    mdub
    created by mdub
  • Cant play stadium after playlist change??

Anyone else having a problem where xbox will freeze while loading stadium. The only thing that has changed is the playlist update. Not my disk, xbox, connection, or anything else on my end. I read people complaining a...
    mdub
    created by mdub
  • glitches already

so i guess we'll get to see how quickly treyarch can patch this game. care package glitch and under the maps already. get to it treyarch, i have faith 
    mdub
    created by mdub
  • i have a legit question for Treyarch.

it has been said that treyarch will be watching for those that quit out of games. i dont know if it will be an automated system or someone actually watching (how i dont know) but this is my one concern. we all know ab...
    mdub
    created by mdub
  • multiplayer contracts

once you have completed a contract, can you repeat it again??? ex) get 25 kills with whatever gun. once you complete it, can you do it all over again in the same prestige or do they become locked?? anyone know
    mdub
    created by mdub
  • Question about hardcore and mini map

in cod4 and waw, hardcore modes meant you didnt need to use a silencer to stay hidden on the mini map. for some reason in mw2 if you didnt have a silencer, you would show up on the mini map (hitting start) has anyone ...
    mdub
    created by mdub
  • interesting new mod/hack

playing against a team of tenth prestige in hc s&d tonight. lost three games in a row, but felt like there was cheating going on. ok so fourth game starts.... they start asking us how we like getting punked. if yo...
    mdub
    created by mdub
  • mw2 great for future games

i'm trying to take a positive outlook. anyone else glad IW went in the direction they did?? no dedi servers, no beta, poorly tested etc....... i hope that every game developer looks at this game (for all platforms) an...
    mdub
    created by mdub
  • xbox live

just tried playing my brothers ps3 for the first time with mw2. im starting to understand why he keeps asking me why i continue to pay for xbox live. my response is always "50-60 bucks a year, so what." i have to say ...
    mdub
    created by mdub
  • a question for those who have played already

how is the lag, hit detection etc... IW said this game has good latency tolerance (i hope that meens low lag!?)
    mdub
    created by mdub
  • Hit Detection

havent got to see many videos on snipers (scope and acog). cod4 was off till they patched hit detection. hows the game lookin??
    mdub
    created by mdub