• Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (7/1/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   July 1, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

Just bought the game after a COD sabatical...   I notice that nothing has been done about quickscoping again, so I assume that the child dollar is still the defining factor...   Is there a Sniper free play...
    ooOutraageousoo
    last modified by ooOutraageousoo
  • will call of duty ghost improve sniping

will ghost have better sniping than what black ops 2 has becuse sniping in the game sucks
    Swoffm
    last modified by Swoffm
  • The MSBS is UNDER powered...

i have tried again and again with many different set ups to use this gun but I cant seem to do good with it. I constantly unload my clip at a pretty decent distance and I still get out shot. I see now why I hardly eve...
    yogosans14
    last modified by yogosans14
  • Ghamorra's book of tactics: Inside the mind of a camper (Part I)

Having problems with campers? Of course you are because campers are everywhere right?  They're ruining the game because Call of Duty is suppose to be fast paced and out of control.   Well this is reason why...
    ghamorra
    last modified by ghamorra
  • Inside the mind of a Rusher (part 1)

Now I don't pretend to be the worlds foremost expert on rushing.  However, I do rush from time to time.  So these are my thoughts on why rushers do what they do.  Before I get started I'll tip my hat to...
    phxs72
    last modified by phxs72
  • How should the devs fix the riot shield + C4 epidemic?

In my opinion, the best way they can remedy this is by removing the ability for equipment to be used while the shield is equipped.  As a result, the shield itself will be restored to its proper defensive based pu...
    thebiindsniper
    last modified by thebiindsniper
  • Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

FOV Changer for PC: Don't have an exact ETA, but we're working to get this in.   Back in December, we posted a long list of improvements we were working on for Call of Duty: Ghosts (see below). We're pleased ...
    teanah
    last modified by teanah
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts Creators *Important* (Camping)

I am writing this to hopefully get the creators attention for one of the major problems in Call of Duty, THE CAMPER'S!!!! Every game of call of duty that I have ever played has had campers in them I'm not talking abou...
    southernb
    last modified by southernb
  • How is this allowed? Sniping is a joke.

I honestly had high hopes for this game when there was an interview stating that "Quickscoping isn't in the game, we don't want it" yet here I am, getting into lobbies with nothing but parties of snipers that are once...
    IcanOnlyHope
    last modified by IcanOnlyHope
  • After 2 patches, spawns are still crap

So I don't get it....twice you guys said you're patching the spawns yet more than ever, people are spawning right next to me, around a corner, behind me, sometimes right in front of me.   THese maps are fricken ...
    Sannji
    last modified by Sannji
  • Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

I'm not one to complain a lot, but this game was hyped up to be amazing. I've played 9 hours so far and I can safely say it is the worst CoD multiplayer experience I've ever had.   1. The spawn system is absolut...
    brentcers37
    last modified by brentcers37
  • Riot Shield - Buff It

first off, i think the assist camo is incorrect. i dont get assists for taking bullets while a teammate kills, only from when i hit once then a teammate kills.   id love to like the shield but its so underpowere...
    lod254
    last modified by lod254
  • IED's are OP

We all thought claymores were bad, IED's are so much worse. No way of knowing their there, no way of getting away from them. IED's need to have some sort of beeping sound that always plays when they are placed on the ...
    yonasty99
    last modified by yonasty99
  • No Dedicated Servers in 3rd Largest City in the United States

I Live in Chicago Illinois, the 3rd largest population in the country and we don't have dedicated servers. None of us. I have 12 friends that live in the city and not a single one have been placed in the dedicated ser...
    lewdmouth
    last modified by lewdmouth
  • USR - Impending NERF?

Has anyone else noticed the huge popularity of this gun in the last week? I've been playing since launch, play both Core and HC, and every game type except Cranked (if I can help it) and I've noticed more and more USR...
    Hashtag8
    last modified by Hashtag8
  • Stuff to be nerfed/buffed

First off, this isn't a qq'ing thread  talking about how every gun in this game is over-powered, Instead, I'm going to be listing off weapons/perks/pointstreaks that need either a buff or a nerf from a realistic ...
    A Pig that flys
    last modified by A Pig that flys
  • Are they going to be stupid?

and have a probation? Going to cancel my preorder if they do. I don't play blops 2 for this reason.
    DemonHunter777
    last modified by DemonHunter777
  • Mw3 vs Ghosts

To be honest the map size of mw3 and ghosts are the same   In mw3 you had a little more health, which mean we can turn on people and not always get killed by a look   In ghosts your weapon balance is perf...
    RedNight129
    last modified by RedNight129
  • Issues with Call Of Duty Ghosts

After playing Call of Duty Ghosts multiplayer, ive found a few things that could be changed about the game.   1. Health issues, dying in 1 or 2 hit markers. 2. UAV issues, why have the maps been increased in si...
    KingKucuk
    last modified by KingKucuk