• Why is everyone camping?

Lately i am jsut getting so pissed of with the amount of ***** hole ghost campers who sit in a corner for a whole game, the last 20 games ive played i honestly cannot find half the enemy team at least, becuase they ar...
    created by jack360
  • Zombies Youtube, Moon, guides and locations

Hey guys, ive just started to upload some more videos on my old channel, i have just done a couple to attract some initial attention to my channel, and if you have seen my other thread you know im going to rip this ma...
    created by jack360
  • Moon EE and High Round Team for 24/08/11

I am going to be doing multiple youtube videos on Moon, i have some, but i need more for the Easter Egg, and also for good strategy's etc, so anyone who would want to play, including any asiring youtubers as i will li...
    created by jack360
  • Moon release time??

Hey, does anybody know what time the map pack will release, im pretty sure it will be the same as alst time which was about 11(UK), but if anybody knows anything else than that would be appreciated, thanks
    created by jack360
  • Moon zombie team- exploring, EE..

Hey, i will be getting the map pack the MINUTE it comes out, and il be needing 3 people to be talking to ready for when it comes out, so it will be alot better especially if you live in England to connect to me, but i...
    created by jack360
  • Death machine?? 8th step? fill me in

hey my internet went 2 days after i got first strike and ive got it back and im reading all about death machine and the wanerwuffe, and could someone please tell me whats happened since then and ive read about a secre...
    created by jack360
  • So, 7 hrs: 54 to go, when will it ACTUALLY come out?

Hey here in UK it says there is 7hrs and 53 mins left, and i read aboiut those whose clock was going back, so when is it coming out? Will it actually come out at midnight for us or midnight for america, if so what tim...
    created by jack360
  • How long until some leaked gameplay of Ascension?

Hey, aswe all know there is leaked gameplay a day or 2 before anything to do with black ops is released and i was wandering wether there will be and if so when because what else is there to leak about it?
    created by jack360
  • My analasyse of the new trailer about ascension

Hey this is my little analisation of the new trailer and what it showed on zombies, sorry for the poor voice quality but here it is, please post anything esle you notice below thanks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
    created by jack360
  • Great new map pack idea for future

As everyone is moaning about the old maps not being able to buy online why not in the future aswell as a new zombie map also add in one of the old zombie maps, it would get alot more sales and make people happy, e.g m...
    created by jack360
  • Tomahawk and ballistic knife montage any good?

Hey please say what you think and in advance sorry if it shakes a little and also this is my second video so no horribel comments, thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0H2ySuLg1M
    created by jack360
  • My montage

Please watch and tell me what you think of my video, cheers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0H2ySuLg1M
    created by jack360
  • Tomahawk clips

Hey, please watch my FIRST EVER video on cod:bo, its just some of my tomahawks and sorry for the quality but my cumputer is being slow and i dont have the professional stuff yet, please leave any HELPFULL advice and t...
    created by jack360