• RESET FROM CORRUPTION = NO FIX!!!

Yesterday everything was fine, Prestige Master, CAMO's, Etc. Today I downloaded the new DLC (~3GB), had a problem with a USB driver and ran a System Restore (last point 3 days ago), a few hours later I wanted to play ...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • Combat Training -- 4 vs 2 & 4 vs 3 Lobbies

Twice in the past couple of days I've had four players on one side and Combat Training is supposed to be at most 3 vs 3. So it's a confirmed bug; I took a couple screenshots if you don't believe me.   Thanks.
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • Clan Wars + Free to Hack weekends -- Really now!?

This has got to be a joke and a mean one at that, who in their 'right minds' has a Clan War during Free to Hack (LMAO Play) weekends?! You literately must be on crack to arrange that one especially with the OMG rampid...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • DLC #1 Onslaught First Impressions

First off I'm painfully aware that nearly everything in this forum is negative, and that Onslaught started-off on a rocky road but the problems are now fixed so lets move on. Further, yeah I can read, everyone (here) ...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • Season Pass & Hardened Edition - Future Maps

I'm not delusional into thinking I'll ever get a refund for DLC Maps and/or a Season Pass, but IW you better darn well produce them all (DLC Maps 1, 2, 3 & 4) for the PC and they better work! I don't care if no on...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • KDR Moshpit (No Parties) - New Playlist

The biggest complaints of many are Matchmaking and Parties besides the Hackers. I've played a lot of CoD over the years and I've seen firsthand for far too long what's broken and what works. Ghosts has the ability to ...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • KDR Moshpit (No Parties)

score0
    Active
    0 votes
    The biggest complaints of many is Matchmaking and Parties besides the Hackers. I've played a lot of CoD over the years and I've seen firsthand for far too long what's broken and what works. Ghosts has the ability to t...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • Killstreak Activation Bug - Press [4,5,6, or 7] Then Nothing Works

Okay I mentioned the FoV Bug, so now lets talk about perhaps the most or at least another very annoying long-term bug -- the Killstreak activation Bug.   How many times have you gotten a e.g. Sat Com or any Kill...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • PC: Killstreak Activation Bug - Press [4,5,6, or 7] Then Nothing Works

Okay I mentioned the FoV Bug, so now lets talk about perhaps the most or at least another very annoying long-term bug -- the Killstreak activation Bug.   How many times have you gotten a e.g. Sat Com or any Kill...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • FoV Bug - Resets to 65 from 80

The FoV for whatever reason keeps resetting to 65 from my 80 setting. It's not just myself who has this problem and it drives us crazy not to mention paranoid if there are other settings 'automatically' changing by th...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • PC: FOV BUG - RESETS TO 65 FROM 80

The FoV for whatever reason keeps resetting to 65 from my 80 setting. It's not just myself who has this problem and it drives us crazy not to mention paranoid if there are other settings 'automatically' changing by th...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • Ghosts - Prestige Master - Benefits??

The short and simple answer is there are none, there's no magical unlocks at the 'end of the rainbow.' Over this past 2XP weekend I finally, after days upon days of playing, reached 'Master Prestige.' So my assumption...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • Ghosts using FRAPS & Modifying config_mp.cfg

Okay Ghosts, actually Valve (VAC) has been issuing Vac Bans and kudos for that and thanks.   Okay I don't want a ban nor risk it in any way, shape or form so I need absolute clarifications as follows:   1...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • Cheaters - How Do you Know Hacker from Legit?

First off obviously there are Hackers in this and practically any Multiplayer game, and Ghost is not exclusive to the Noob Hacker club. So this discussion isn't about whether there are Hackers, there are and it's a fa...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • FoV 80 & Update 2/14/14

Okay (FoV) there's an 80 option, but where's the 90 everyone wants?   The last 'patch' introduced an 'Input Lag' bug and an (exclamation) into every Soldier that you cannot clear off.   Everyone use to th...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • PC Player Considering Consoles

First off I love CoD, I like my PC, but I hate the hackers not to mention all the other porting problems. Literally you cannot find a clean lobby in Ghosts and it's to the point where our player count has been driven ...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • Apparent XP Hacked Lobby

Last night someone suggested to play 'Infected' I never played it before and as a PC player my arm didn't need to be twisted too much to try something (anything) new.   Every kill I was seeing 'Ranked-Up' and so...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • Matchmaking to Filter-Out "______" Players

It's painfully come to my attention that legit players have a <1.75~2.0 KDR since IAC isn't working here's an idea to solve the "_____" players from ruining all of our stats and enjoyment...create two separate sets...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • Solution to Play Ghosts in Peace i.e. Hack Free

In a different thread I posted this thought and maybe it's something to consider as a solution if we cannot have Dedicated Servers and in particular my preference Rentable Ranked Dedicated Servers as follows:   ...
    Momba1
    created by Momba1
  • Happy Ghosts Thanksgiving!

Wishing everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving a happy and enjoyable day to you and your families. - Momba
    Momba1
    created by Momba1