• I need std's

Pleasem I cant find anyone on MW2 with the STD title. If you have it please. Let me add you then join session and just knife you once, plus. I want STD's.... (shouldnt be too hard) PLEASE if you have STD's GIVE TH...
    created by dont-have-name
  • Highest number of consecutive daily CoD logins?

Just wondering who is truly obsessed with this site. Mines 53, seems like alot but im sure there are people more addicted to posting.
  • GET IT RIGHT!

Please, I have OCD on this, Call of duty 7: Modern Warfare Call of duty has already released 9 games! The next Call of duty will be Call of duty 10. Get it right, I see alot of posts about Call of duty 7. Here is ...
  • Weird thing in MW2

I was just on MW2, I tryed to join a search and destroy (not hardcore or anything) It put me in a 9 vs 9 (supposed to be 6 vs 6) match I had the option to change teams at the pause menu, Had this happened to anyone...
  • KITTEN!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_gifs/5064/ROFL+Kittensurprise/ I dont know why but I have to show people this...
  • **** list?

Hello, if you are a gamer, you know F.A.G.E.T.s exist. F.A.G.E.T. stands for: Fat Ass Gay (Help! I cant come up with something for the E!) Troll Yes F.A.G.E.T.s, I myself have met alot of F.A.G.E.T.s. I ha...
  • WTF? read

Is it just me or did the avatars only have 6 slots for badges like 5 days ago, now they have 9 and everyone is missing the top row, so it had to be recent. Am i totally tripping or is this happening to everyone else....
  • Off Topic Thread.

This thread is off topic, thank you for reading. Have a nice day, dont let the door hit you while returning to the barracks page. Goodbye. Oh yeah, I might as well throw something in... Have you ever made roadkill...
  • Roadkill

Have you ever made roadkill? If so what animal/human was it, did you try to avoid it, and did you get out and check if it was alive or burst out laughing only to get pissed off later cause now you got a big dent in y...
  • MW2 UFO FOUND!

Dont know if this has been found yet but, If you play multiplayer on estate ,look in the cars window near the little shack next to the greenhouse. You can clearly see a ufo!
  • gaz IS ghost

I truly beleive that gaz is ghost. (spoilers) here are reasons that should make the non-believers heads asplode. 1. ghost is voice acted by the same voice actor as ghost. 2. gaz got shot in the face. POSSIBLY throu...
  • What games are you looking forward to?

What games are you looking forward to? I personally am looking forward to MAG and Brink. I think MAG has potential with the objectives and ranks that mean something. instead of just having a higher number next to y...
  • Epic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xtRdLOopU I dare you to watch it, your head will disconfribrilate
  • Great news!

Great news everyone! Remember that MP 40 crisis? ITS NOT BEEN REDUCED! Remember the t1887's crisis? Its being reduced right now! Isnt that weird how the IW staff reduced the power of the gun everyone wants to b...
  • If...

You were forced to play a single game for the rest of forever, Which would you choose and why? I would probably choose... Either Fallout 3 or Little Big Planet Probably Little Big Planet because it will never, ever...
  • Online right now.

I just looked: Dont-have-name and zero guest's. This forum died in a tragic accident involving chubby people and Modern Warfare 2.
  • Just got to ask...

What rank do you have to be to get the third avatar setup stuff. Ive got 6692 points. Just please, someone answer then MaTtks please lock this thread so it doesnt spam the OT forums
  • Which is better?

Kitteh's or 'Splosions. Or Splodin Kitteh's. OR BACON!
  • Merry Christmas

Yeah, another thread saying Merry Christmas. why not. So in celebration, my gift to everyone, heres a picture of a kitteh! http://www.theonion.com/content/node/51603 Enjoy.....
  • Nooo!

Why? It was Christmas, my older brother came over, and I forgot for one day to sign on.... Highest number of consequitive sign ins- 82 Current number of consequitive sign ins- 1 BAGAHAGAH Im angry now. Btw, What ...