• Quickscoper vs Quickscoper

I have come up against Quickscopers and as a Quickscoper myself(not a very good one though), I was wondering if there are any ways to improve your reactions and skills?
    Medrano911
    last modified by Medrano911
  • Why I'm going back to Black Ops II

I'm gonna keep this simple:   1. The maps are too large for 6v6. 2. R5, AK-12, M-27, MTAR are the only competitive weapons (as long as it's not Strikezone) 3. The spawns are so random,...
    THExVeng3anc3
    last modified by THExVeng3anc3
  • How Ghosts coerced me into pulling out my camping gear

Since the DLC release and update, my final scores have gone from being around 21-3 K/D to a more recent, and devastating, 9-15 K/D. This is not a coincidence. Since the DLC release and update, many of my matches ...
    thaesino
    last modified by thaesino
  • How is this allowed? Sniping is a joke.

I honestly had high hopes for this game when there was an interview stating that "Quickscoping isn't in the game, we don't want it" yet here I am, getting into lobbies with nothing but parties of snipers that are once...
    IcanOnlyHope
    last modified by IcanOnlyHope
  • Quickscoping - a simple solution

I apologise if this has already been suggested, but I don't really come on to forums and tbh can't be bothered to wade through the arguments & counter arguments to quickscoping.   The solution is simple.&nbs...
    Baconvicious
    last modified by Baconvicious
  • Bring back NUKETOWN 2025 24/7!!

I know its been said a billion times already but surely 3arch will finally listen to reason?! I'm PM and have no other intentions but a pure desire to play this game mode because its the most fun. Please bring it back...
    jamesbond99
    last modified by jamesbond99
  • Quickscoping needs to be removed

At the start of black ops 2 it was somewhat tolerable. But now nearly everything single game I play from free for all to search and destroy matches are filled with them. The reason I say is because its gotten out of h...
    college101
    last modified by college101
  • Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

Just bought the game after a COD sabatical...   I notice that nothing has been done about quickscoping again, so I assume that the child dollar is still the defining factor...   Is there a Sniper free play...
    ooOutraageousoo
    last modified by ooOutraageousoo
  • Unofficially Official Hardcore Discussion Thread

... and zero Search playlists. Neither Search and Destroy nor Search and Rescue made it.   Wow.   Here's what the HC community gets:   Cranked TDM Domination Kill Confirmed   For some reason...
    rankismet
    last modified by rankismet
  • How should the devs fix the riot shield + C4 epidemic?

In my opinion, the best way they can remedy this is by removing the ability for equipment to be used while the shield is equipped.  As a result, the shield itself will be restored to its proper defensive based pu...
    thebiindsniper
    last modified by thebiindsniper
  • What gives with all the dashboarding?

I haven't played for the last 4-5 days due to family and social commitments.  I got off work early today and was looking forward to spending a bit of quality time on this game.  First match I got in was abou...
    WKMMS
    last modified by WKMMS
  • Is a KSG similar to sniper quickscoping

I just took the KSG for a run and was pleasantly surprised but what I want to know what's the difference between it and quickscoping with a sniper. Is it  competitive against good quickscopers if you have two sim...
    Desslok
    last modified by Desslok
  • Update 11-29-2013

Whats this update for ? Just got booted for another update..I noticed by ranking jumped wayyyy up, clean the leaderboards or something?
    zingaa
    last modified by zingaa
  • Two contradicting arguments

Just recently I've noticed that here on the forums that people have gone from complaining about dying too quickly (OP guns) to not getting kills quickly enough, seriously?? I haven't noticed a change with the gun dama...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    last modified by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • Perks - especially Quickdraw

New to ghosts, but CoD vet. In the previous CoDs I have generally settled on 3 standard classes after completing challenges   Rusher (marathon/Agility/Qdraw) Sniper (stealth + Stealth + Sitrep) and general use A...
    scruffs
    last modified by scruffs
  • Does anyone else have to warm up???

I usually have time after the lady goes to bed to stay up and jam for about 12-15 games. I usually shut down around 12:00-12:30 (US Central Time), which in my opinion is the the particular part of the day when the har...
    ProfessorZZZ
    last modified by ProfessorZZZ
  • Anyone Else Think The Silencers in Ghosts are Little too Good?

It seems incredibly cheap for me to be able to melt people with a silence AR from a good distance, idk maybe the ARs just have absurd ranges. I also heard that it reduces recoil or bullet spread.   Being off th...
    BanditHiro
    last modified by BanditHiro
  • The Whole Game Needs Nerfed!!!

First off, let me catch my breath from all the crying I was just doing... Okay I was just playing earlier and another player killed me. WTF?!!! This is BS. I was using the same class I always use, and playing with t...
    crome420
    last modified by crome420
  • USR - Impending NERF?

Has anyone else noticed the huge popularity of this gun in the last week? I've been playing since launch, play both Core and HC, and every game type except Cranked (if I can help it) and I've noticed more and more USR...
    Hashtag8
    last modified by Hashtag8
  • So reload cancelling was OP?!?

According to the fine folks over there at IW it must have been, since they've taken it away.  I'm pretty disappointed by this.  It's been in every call of duty that I can remember and they get rid of it now?...
    WKMMS
    last modified by WKMMS