• What is the better Black Ops 2 or CoD Ghosts??

bo2  
    RAD11EK
    last modified by RAD11EK
  • Snoop Dogg in Call of Duty.....

I thought this was a late April fools joke, but apparently it's real.  What I also find interesting is that in the past, DLC trailers on YouTube would often get half of the viewers disliking the video.  Now ...
    thebiindsniper
    last modified by thebiindsniper
  • I.E.D. Overpowered?

Hello!      &nbs...
    TheBossOfEpic
    last modified by TheBossOfEpic
  • Least favourite map on Ghosfs?

score-45
    Active
    17 votes
    What's yours? Mine has to be flooded or free fall.
    startr00pers
    last modified by startr00pers
  • Shotguns are so underpower

IW please make the shotguns father range it's crazy that the farthest range is like 13meter come on a shotgun in real life would at least go 25meters.
    idf7
    last modified by idf7
  • LAG

Is anyone else noticing a lot of lag recently. I will be playing a game and all of a sudden i come into a gunfight and i cant hit him. I look at the killcam and he cant hit me either. So is it just me and my lobbies o...
    xcLAsSiFiedx2
    last modified by xcLAsSiFiedx2
  • Knifing further nerf'd; We weren't told.

Yesterday, I decided to go back on my knifing class and do the Devastation maps, since those are small maps and perfect for knifing.   It was a mistake.   As it turns out, or as I discovered for myself, I ...
    thaesino
    last modified by thaesino
  • Why I'm going back to Black Ops II

I'm gonna keep this simple:   1. The maps are too large for 6v6. 2. R5, AK-12, M-27, MTAR are the only competitive weapons (as long as it's not Strikezone) 3. The spawns are so random,...
    THExVeng3anc3
    last modified by THExVeng3anc3
  • Quickscoper vs Quickscoper

I have come up against Quickscopers and as a Quickscoper myself(not a very good one though), I was wondering if there are any ways to improve your reactions and skills?
    Medrano911
    last modified by Medrano911
  • How Ghosts coerced me into pulling out my camping gear

Since the DLC release and update, my final scores have gone from being around 21-3 K/D to a more recent, and devastating, 9-15 K/D. This is not a coincidence. Since the DLC release and update, many of my matches ...
    thaesino
    last modified by thaesino
  • How is this allowed? Sniping is a joke.

I honestly had high hopes for this game when there was an interview stating that "Quickscoping isn't in the game, we don't want it" yet here I am, getting into lobbies with nothing but parties of snipers that are once...
    IcanOnlyHope
    last modified by IcanOnlyHope
  • Quickscoping - a simple solution

I apologise if this has already been suggested, but I don't really come on to forums and tbh can't be bothered to wade through the arguments & counter arguments to quickscoping.   The solution is simple.&nbs...
    Baconvicious
    last modified by Baconvicious
  • Bring back NUKETOWN 2025 24/7!!

I know its been said a billion times already but surely 3arch will finally listen to reason?! I'm PM and have no other intentions but a pure desire to play this game mode because its the most fun. Please bring it back...
    jamesbond99
    last modified by jamesbond99
  • Do you guys like the Maverick A2 Sniper rifle?

do you hate it or love it and why? underpowered or overpowered?
    Juansa7T
    last modified by Juansa7T
  • Quickscoping needs to be removed

At the start of black ops 2 it was somewhat tolerable. But now nearly everything single game I play from free for all to search and destroy matches are filled with them. The reason I say is because its gotten out of h...
    college101
    last modified by college101
  • Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

Just bought the game after a COD sabatical...   I notice that nothing has been done about quickscoping again, so I assume that the child dollar is still the defining factor...   Is there a Sniper free play...
    ooOutraageousoo
    last modified by ooOutraageousoo
  • Unofficially Official Hardcore Discussion Thread

... and zero Search playlists. Neither Search and Destroy nor Search and Rescue made it.   Wow.   Here's what the HC community gets:   Cranked TDM Domination Kill Confirmed   For some reason...
    rankismet
    last modified by rankismet
  • how do you guys like ghost

pat5457
    created by pat5457
  • How should the devs fix the riot shield + C4 epidemic?

In my opinion, the best way they can remedy this is by removing the ability for equipment to be used while the shield is equipped.  As a result, the shield itself will be restored to its proper defensive based pu...
    thebiindsniper
    last modified by thebiindsniper
  • What gives with all the dashboarding?

I haven't played for the last 4-5 days due to family and social commitments.  I got off work early today and was looking forward to spending a bit of quality time on this game.  First match I got in was abou...
    WKMMS
    last modified by WKMMS