• Ghosts App issue

Last night way our first time in the diamond division. We played the entire 4 hours and noticed the ghosts app was having issues during clan wars as per usual. We had captured cranked and we had many win on both HC KC...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Not received Merc mask

So my clan has been doing clan wars for a while now we won out 1st gold clan war around 2 months ago and we finally won our 1st platinum clan war yesterday. Which would mean we have won 2 clan wars in gold or higher f...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • [PS3][PS4] Rate of Fire

RoF is back and ready to be bigger and better than ever. Ghosts is just around the corner and we are looking to recruit some mature, dedicated and great call of duty players to join our tight nit group of players. We ...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Ghosts Unlocks

Sorry if this has been asked before ive been look everywhere to find an answer. So it states playing mw3 and bo2 gets you ghosts unlocks for the game and getting to 10th prestige on both games. Does this still count i...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Rate of Fire PS3 Clan

RoF is back and ready to be bigger and better than ever. Ghosts is just around the corner and we are looking to recruit some mature, dedicated and great call of duty players to join our tight nit group of players. We ...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Gender Selection

When are they gonna put gender selected in the cod games, as i female gamer i would love to play as a female character i dont get why they havent added this feature already, so many girls play this game.
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Rate of Fire PS3 CLAN RECRUITING

Hey there looking to be a part of something? looking to make new friends? want to be a part of a rapidly growing clan? well join the RoF clan (Rate of Fire) in this clan you can earn ranks, participate in clan tournam...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • UK/EU Female Clan

Looking for a female clan ive seen 1 or 2 around but didnt really stick out to me, any girls out there wanna team up on ps3.... Be nice to play with some decent female gamers and kick some ass
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Not registering achieved calling cards

Ok so it has only done this for the demolition calling cards that i am aware of so far on my account, i have achieved all of the calling cards in the demolition but it says i have achieved 6 of 11 and will not unlock ...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Looking for xbox members

Im looking for decent xbox players to create a new cod clan, as i am struggling to find a decent EU/UK clan only   Add my skype to talk maxine.sedgley
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Rate of Fire PS3 CLAN RECRUITING

Hey there looking to be a part of something? looking to make new friends? want to be a part of a rapidly growing clan? well join the RoF clan (Rate of Fire) in this clan you can earn ranks, participate in clan tournam...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Looking for small xbox uk clan

The title says it all, please dont just re post your recruitment pages to me, im looking for a smaller clan based in the UK. I am a female gamer i a 21, i run a ps3 clan but wish to join an xbox side. i have not got b...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Rate of Fire Ps3 Eu Clan

RATE OF FIRE   Hey there looking to be a part of something? looking to make new friends? want to be a part of a rapidly growing clan? well join the RoF clan (Rate of Fire) in this clan you can earn ranks, partici...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Zombie rankings

Could someone please explain how the ranking system for zombies works i cant seem to find any info on it thanks
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • More than patient...

So i have has the "cant find a game error" all day now since 1pm it is almost 7pm and you have not updated us on anything, all my friends and clan members are all playing and there is me suck doing sweet F A.. so an u...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Robbed....

I know im gonna get a ton of hate for this but i kinda feel robbed with call of duty just by being a ps3 gamer and from the UK. Yes i know xbox pay for cod exclusives and thats cool, but i mean in terms of elite when ...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6

maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6

Hey there looking to be a part of something? looking to make new friends? want to be a part of a rapidly growing clan? well join the RoF clan (Rate of Fire) in this clan you can earn ranks, participate in clan ...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6

maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6
  • Girl Gamer looking for PS3 clan

Hey Guys/Gals   I am looking for a Call of duty PS3 clan only, mainly Black ops and MW3. I have a Blk ops K/D of 1.28 (around) and MW3 1.45 (around). Im not a TDM or KC fan so if thats all you play im out. Im l...
    maxxamillion6
    created by maxxamillion6