• cant connect to servers

Now I know that there's like 20 more discussion here about not being able to connect to black ops 2 but why...why am I the only one in my friends list?! we all live in Puerto Rico we were playing fine yesterday so wha...
    Eddyj
    created by Eddyj
  • Easter eggs...

do I need Transit and Die rise easter egg to do Buried easter eggs?
    Eddyj
    created by Eddyj
  • its the servers!

I call bull its not our system is not our internet is the damn servers!! how do I know? easy!! yesterday around 12 am I was able to log in and play finnaly!! I only played once since the entire game came out and yeste...
    Eddyj
    created by Eddyj
  • well...i tried it all...

day 6 and still...I havent been able to get online...I change my ports. I bought a new router...I bought 3 games...and still...I get a server error. will they ever fix this? or just keep blaming us the players for not...
    Eddyj
    created by Eddyj
  • Update on the freezing and lock ups

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/In-game-connectivity-issues-wit h-Black-Ops-II-on-PS3   Hopefuly this will fix our problems and let us play the damn game
    Eddyj
    created by Eddyj
  • Please help.

I cant get pass the activision screen...my ps3 freezes there and yet if I start the game offline it works fine so I re-sign in and it says that the servers are not available does anyone else have this problem?...I hav...
    Eddyj
    created by Eddyj