• Sick and tired of match making!

I know its not just me that can't connect to a server because it says analyzing match 0 of xx, I litterally can't play any game mode ive tried them all and it says the same thing. But i can join a friends session in p...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • Tired of this spawn system!

I know im not the only one who is tired of this shitty spawn system. I mean i know they can atleast do something to improve it, to fix everything else except the spawn. And espically on the Foundation, expamlpe: (Note...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • No more k/d? Sniper only lobby?

Well i dont know about you guys but i think that IW should remove the K/D or atleast make it able so you can hide it. Why you may ask. well i dont know if its just me or not but I feel that the k/d makes people camp m...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • Recent camping!!

I dont know if must of you people have noticed but lately there has been a lot of camping.  And im wondering if someone knows why theres been soo much  camping. Or whats going on. when this game first came o...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • sniper mode??

Well i was wondering if they are going to have a sniper mode. Because i think it would actually be pretty sick if they did it.  It would be just you and your sniper with out any perks, equipment, and with out a s...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • dedicated servers?? (Xbox 360)

i was just here wondering if there are gonna be dedicated severs for black ops on the xbox 360 version because i think that on mw2 that was one of the biggest reasons that a lot of people didnt like it because the bul...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • Ballistics Knife???

soo i was watching the multilayer trailer and i noticed the a ballistic knife being shot out and im just wondering if there really gonna put that in the game because it is just like the tactical knife, which a lot of ...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • Kill streaks????

So as most of you call of duty black ops fans have seen there is going to be a sniper that looks like a bow and arrow that has exploding bullets. In my opinion this is not gonna be cool because every time you get hit ...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • Black ops vs. Medal of honor??

Well most of you know Medal of is gonna come out a month before black ops and it looks really good but i know treyarch is gonna make a better game. And a big thing about medal of honor is that its gonna use the frostb...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • Killstreaks???

As most of you already know Black Ops will have customizable kill streaks which will be pretty sick but when your killstreak gets you kills it wont add on to the next kill streak which may reduce camping which is even...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • Killstreaks and death???

As most of you already know Black Ops will have customizable kill streaks which will be pretty sick but when your killstreak gets you kills it wont add on to the next kill streak which may reduce camping which is even...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • destructible environment?

Is black ops gonna have destructible environment?  Because it looked like they where going to on the trailer and i really hope they dont because then they wont have the amazing 60fps. Unlike BFBC 2 has destructib...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • Game hacking?

Is Black Ops going to take a more serious approach with all the hacker because on MW2 the leader boards where hacked the first week and infinity ward know that there are moder's  but they dont do anything about i...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • The new sniper?

I was watching the trailer for this game and i noticed the bow and arrow sniper. and i really hope they dont put that in multiplier because all the noobs are gonna use it and whenever you get hit on any body part you ...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • Black ops engine? And Cover.

Black ops better not have this as there game cover because if you look at most recent call of duty's they have a whole person showing and they need to do the same. And i hear the Black Ops is going to use the same eng...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510
  • Cod Weapons and other stuff.

So as most of you call of duty black ops fans have seen there is going to be a sniper that looks like a bow and arrow that has exploding bullets. In my opinion this is not gonna be cool because every time you get hit ...
    ivan510
    created by ivan510