• gamertag hack,perk or a glitch ?

i was playing hc/dom last nite and on several occasions took a shot at what appeared to be a member of the enemy team but each time id take a shot id end up dead with the usual friendly fire message crap now i know fo...
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • blitz

i was just wondering what is the most caps you have got or seen in a game ?   in the last 2 games i got 12 in the first game and 14 in the game after
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • tracker sight problem

anyone else having problems with the left side of the screen flickering when aiming with the tracker sight i never had a problem with it on the 360 its only started since i got the xbox one copy
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • killstreak rant

GUARD DOGS how come when i call my guard dog in its about as fierce as a poodle with 3 legs and about just as useless yet every other guard dog i run into mauls me to death. SUPPORT TEAM MATE my god what ...
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • kontrol freeks

hi does anyone know where i can get either kontrol freeks or something similar for the xbox one any help or a link would be appreciated
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • thank you activision

id like to say a big thank you to activision on a fantastic job on screwing me over well done and bravo, now thanks to you i now have to wait another week for a xboxone that i pre-ordered back in april
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • commando lunge is back

but now its got fur, 4 legs and teeth now im not saying the guard dogs are overpowered even if they are harder to kill than than the jugg recon suit guys but the lunge seriously needs looking into
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • saterllite crash

ive just completed a field order and got a care package with a grim reaper pic on it and and a voice said satellite crash but nothing happened anyone got any ideas what it was and what it done
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • killstreak question

do killstreaks expire after so long if not used today i called in a guard dog then manged to gain another while my first one was still alive so when my first one eventually got took out i tried to call in my other one...
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • has s&r replaced s&d completely ?

just what ive heard from a friend today so is it true
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • ghosts, titanfall, destiny and bf4

looks like its going to be a great few months for fps shooters and looks like for once cod has finally got some strong competition.   so what do you guys think will give ghost a run for its money ?
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • free fall map

does anyone know if it will be available to buy separate like the nuketown map on black ops 2 because ive been told i wont be getting it even though i pre ordered ghosts months ago
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • quick question

im getting ghosts for the xbox1 so wont be getting it untill 22 nov when the computer comes out which at first didnt bother me that much until i seen the new squads trailer so im wondering if i rent the game from bloc...
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • connection problems

For the past 3 days now ive been having problems playing online ive always got 1 of 3 problems which are   1) cannot connect to the cod servers at this time   2) being put into lobbies by myself and no o...
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • character customization

does anyone know how detailed the customization is going to be ?   is just a choice of male and female with a change of heads or are they going to push the boat out and give us the choice of stuff like hight and...
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • ghosts digital download for xb1

im getting the activision xb1 ghost bundle but ive just got a email informing me that ghosts is going to be a digital download and not on disc and im not to sure what the pros and cons of a digital download would be a...
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • xb1 ghost digital download

i switched my xb1 and ghosts pre-order for the activision bundle ( game exclusive ) which is a xb1+cod ghosts well today i received a email saying that ghosts is going to be a digital download.   well first off ...
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • sick of being screwed over by host migration

ive just left the past 7 games all due to the host migration screwing me over il start the game and everything will be great my connection will be spot on then the host migration kicks in then im boucing all over the ...
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • connection problem

since i downloaded the update today im having problems finding games and when i do finally do get into games they are laggy as hell even though im on 4 green bars is anyone else having the same problems
    banned-again
    created by banned-again
  • i am alive

Hi i was wondering if anyone has played this game its on the xbox market for 1200 m/s points ive played the demo and it seems ok but i dont want to waste all the points on a game if its going to be a short game or bor...
    banned-again
    created by banned-again