• What is the best?

Hey guys, just wondering what your favorite or best class is that you use the most.. mine personally is using the acr, 44 mag with tac knife, scavenger pro, assassin pro, stalker pro, and support strikes with adv uav,...
    FleshGod
    created by FleshGod
  • heads up for non hackers

Its been brought to my attention from a fellow clan member of mine, and I have also witnessed it myself, but the GOW clan is making a comeback.. I don't know if they actually all went away, but I saw my first one in o...
    FleshGod
    created by FleshGod
  • wii headsets

Does anyone know of a headset that is compatible with the Wii besides the damn headbanger? That thing is annoying and piss poor quality.. I'm lookin for full surround sound headsets with the chat option.. any help wou...
    FleshGod
    created by FleshGod
  • personal updaye

Hey guys just wanted everyone to know that I am no longer a part of the THC clan.. I have been graciously accepted by the *CREEPER* clan.. and on another note, if you have somethin to say and you wanna be a tough guy,...
    FleshGod
    created by FleshGod
  • Lets resurrect an oldie but goodie

I want to know how many of you want to get down on some free for all tournaments.. I'm thinkin one on one tourneys or 2 on 2 tdm tourneys.. if you're interested put your ally code in the comments and any suggestions f...
    FleshGod
    created by FleshGod
  • can someone explain to me.....

Why hackers think they're hot $#!T....  Its annoying as Hell to have to put forth extra effort to run hackers off.. glitchers piss me off just as bad but at least I can own them without any problems...
    FleshGod
    created by FleshGod
  • Infected

Does anyone know if there is a way to get infected without hacking your Wii? Not really wanting to put questionable material on my system just to do it.. any info would be great.. THANKS!
    FleshGod
    created by FleshGod
  • lets see who is actually down..

Trying to find people that like to play.. got a small clan but need more members to rep with us. Leave your ally code in the comments.. no hackers or glitchers please..   [THC]FleshGod
    FleshGod
    created by FleshGod