• Smoke em if you got em

I Don't get it. I kill people inside my own smoke all the time but it still says 0/20. Anybody know how to do it fast and easy?...
    Mammas_flicka_
    created by Mammas_flicka_
  • PS4 games question.

So, I have preordered CoD:G HE, FIFA 14 and of course, the PS4. Since Ghosts is released Nov 5th, and PS4 will be released Nov 29th, will I be able to get CoD:G at the 5th? I mean, then I'll just be sitting there for ...
    Mammas_flicka_
  • PS3 DLC season pass question

blops 2 version is from UK. My PS3 and account is from Sweden. Myy question is: can i buy dlc(season pass) from the Swedish ps store, or is dlc region locked for black ops 2? If so, i will have to order a ps card from...
    Mammas_flicka_
  • ultra killer tips?

The last thing i need for master killer is ultra killer (8rapid kills) but i cant get it, i have tried so hard since prestige 6, and im master prestige. So has anyone got it/have any tips for me? //Mammas_flicka_
    Mammas_flicka_
  • Tower of babble PS3

Hello forums. im looking for good ps3 players to do the tower of babble with me. My zombies rank is skull with 5 tally marks, i would be higher but i'm mostly playing multiplayer atm trying to acheive prestige master ...
    Mammas_flicka_
  • Black Ops 2 DLC Question

Hello forums! I preordered Black Ops 2 Hardened from Amazon.co.uk even though i live in Sweden. My question is: will i still be able to use the dlc codes?(2025 and zombies) because i heard dlc were region locked. Th...
    Mammas_flicka_