• Can someone with COD4 on Steam check for a file please?

I need you to check to see if you have this file: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty 4\main\iw_09.iwd This week I have been banned on 3 servers.  The clans won't respond to me to tell me why...
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • self delete

deleted
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • disable game summary popup at endgame screen?

Can it be done?  I can't seem to find anything about this, it always cuts me off as I'm typing.
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • uzi sight is wrong from distance

Firing single shots on stationary players at a distance constantly misses them. The real aim seems to be about half way down from the top of the sight.
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • tracers , why?

Please get rid of them for everything but lmg's.  At the least get rid of them when using silenced guns!
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • iw3mp crashes before/after pb update to 2.119

So I decided to play some cod4 today only to end up crashing iw3mp.exe in pbcl.dll everytime I tried.  So I updated punkbuster even though it never even bothered to tell me there was an update available.  Af...
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • Heads up: Vista SP1 + Nvidia fix is out

If you have Vista Sp1 and are having problems with your Nvidia graphics microsoft has just released a fix.  I am not sure what the fix is for because Microsoft fails to say.  Windowsupdate should list this a...
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • sniper without holding breath

I recently decided to finally start sniping, got gold ak47 and m60 without ever touching a sniper rifle lol.  So I decided on the m82 because its 1 shot kills on torso with stopping power.  I'm having some p...
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • Re: What do you think?

Nice setup only thing I would change is the monitor, just can't beat 1920x1200 widescreen for gaming.  The more you can see the more you can shoot at!  I love it when people don't fall for nvidia chipsets to...
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • realtek hd driver working now no more crashes in cod4

The new realtek 2.01 hd audio driver (NOT AC97) came out a couple days ago.  I use Vista 32bit but the release is for 2K,XP,2003, and Vista, 32 and 64 bit for all.  No more realtek audio crashing going on wi...
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • DirectX 11 verified for for PC and consoles

[url:1tl51rvb]http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/38660/98/1/1/[/url:1tl51rvb] DX11 for Vista, Windows7, and xbox 3.0, its supposed to make the lines blur between PC and console games by making ports easier.  ...
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • how do you know if a sever is ranked???

How do you know if a sever is ranked???  I looked in server info and it doesn't say on any if they are ranked?  Server type says "Pure" whatever that means.  I did notice that airstrikes don't seem to w...
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • scope bug

Comon infinityward use some sense here and detect the screen model info to determine physical size and then set correct zoom. I noticed this while playing broadcast around the front of the building where you can se...
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • whats your average lag?

Something is wrong out there in internets land, nomatter what server i go to everyone seems to have pings in the 150-300 range!  There always seems to be 1 or 2 other people who have good pings but the rest are 1...
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt
  • cod6 wishlist / cod4 fixes

Here is a list of stuff i find wrong/odd with cod4, a sort of cod6 wishlist you could call it. 1)when someone is sticking their weapon over a ledge you cant see it, all you see is the top of their head yet clearly ...
    tetracobalt
    created by tetracobalt