• TEAM MP - The Mamas and Papas Clan - A Place for Parent Gamers

Are you a parent that loves gaming? Whether you are a life long gamer interested in joining a clan for your favourite shooter; Or entirely new to the world of gaming and just want to join some people who are in it for...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains
  • Thread Overkill!

Is it me, or are there just too many threads on exactly the same subject. I used to enjoy coming here for updates, tip, reviews, etc. But now there is just too much cr@p to wade through, to get to the good bits. &nb...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains
  • Time to Remember those whom answered the Call of Duty

As some of you may or may not know, this time of the year is marked in the calendar in many parts of the world, not because of the launch of another computer game. But to mark a much more poignant occasion.   T...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains
  • Missing! Wii U - CoD : Ghosts from the UK Highstreet.

Ok, this is a fairly specific thread that will drop down the list in no time. But has anyone else noticed the massive lack in retail presence in the UK, of not only Call of Duty : Ghosts for the Wii U, but of anyt...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains
  • Miivember

Miivember     Brothers in arms unite. In an attempt to raise awareness for prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and mental health. My Mii will be donning a moustache during the month of November.   Ju...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains
  • Team MP - The Mamas and Papas Clan - A Place for Parent Gamers

Team MP - The Mamas and Papas Clan - A Place for Parent Gamers     Are you a parent that loves gaming? Whether you are a life long gamer interested in joining a clan for your favourite shooter; Or entirel...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains
  • Call of Duty Players 'Aren't Hardcore Gamers', Says Infinity Ward

Ok, ok. Don't shoot the messenger.   But according to the following article written by Luke Karmali for IGN http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/21/call-of-duty-players-arent-hardcore-gamers -says-infinity-ward?u...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains
  • Ghosts getting dedicated servers on all platforms!

According to this latest article... Call of Duty: Ghosts to feature dedicated servers on all platforms | Polygon   Yet I could find no small print saying "Except Wii U because it is the red-headed step child" ...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains
  • Cookies anyone?

So, would it be a safe assumption that we can put this Wii U forum to bed?   Another Spring comes around, and it slowly dawns on us that we have been given the cold shoulder again. The developers have got our m...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains
  • Deja Vu - Thanks Activision, don't worry, we'll pick up the soap!

For those that may be interested, here is a copy of a letter I sent to Activision last year, after it's complete failure to follow through with the promised DLC it plainly advertised in the manual for Black Ops.  ...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains
  • Has this site been hacked?

Just wondering.   All of my posting history has been erased, my Avatar changed, and I cannot post in the forums...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains
  • Is your Wii ready for MW3?

I apologise if this theme has been started. But have you asked yourself this question?...   "Can my Wii handle the next CoD title?"   Its been discussed on many other posts, about how much more can they fi...
    MajorStains
    created by MajorStains