• Ally code center for the wii forum :)

Hey,     Lets start a ally code center again, it died thanks to hopping but now we can get it back..     lets start this rollin... [ A i ] Beas7blood MW3 0420-5178-9158 BO 4104-5239-3509 [ A i ]...
    created by silentshotnl
  • og clan this is aimed against you.

Hey,   well last week i encounterend OG again.. i thought that they were nice and cool to play against, but no.. in the lobby i was already being called a hacker for my score last match.   Well ingame the...
    created by silentshotnl
  • petition for removing lag compensation

Hello everybody of mw3,   Let me introduce myself, im a wii plaayer, and even we are experiencing so much lag thanks to the lag compensation. Lets all like this and post comment that you signed to get it removed...
    created by silentshotnl
  • some questions and i found new glitches...

Hey, i just wanted to make this all in one thread, so i dont spam the board just kidding i of course will spam it.   Questions :   1 :  what happens if you ragequit? 2 :  riotshield can you shoo...
    created by silentshotnl
  • The sad story of a fallen community.

Hello,     Isnt it pathetic, that you cant play one match in mw3 without akimbo warriors or haxing nubs? And the legit people that do good, are called hackers? The hackers took over the game, not a patch ...
    created by silentshotnl
  • [ Wii U ]  The switch to hd : is it positive?

Hello,       When i was posting at that other thread about the differences in the game thanks to the console, i was thinking : is the switch to hd positive? or negative?     If you look at t...
    created by silentshotnl
  • question to foxhound ( r@pe squad thread )

Hello,     I saw that you took down the r@pe squad thread. Its not a clan, its just a regular ally code center, and that was allowed in earlier situations. And Beast already posted it once in the clan foru...
    created by silentshotnl
  • snipin  agoc vs regular what do you think !!

Hey paying internet gaming  players     I made this thread in the wii form to and got some nice anwers.   As you probly read the title you know its about that old question for snipers... agoc or...
    created by silentshotnl
  • Wii can talk to treyarch!

Hey,     Well i talked to activision support, and they gave me this answer when i asked who i should contact for wii :   You can contact treyarch in twitter,   @treyarch si there twitter, an...
    created by silentshotnl
  • when searching a match : lag in actions that you do

Hey,     is it just me, or does it lag when you change your classes in matchmaking? its really annoying and i wanna know if im not the only one
    created by silentshotnl
  • stupid glitch and xp lobby's : /  ~wii

Hey,       well i recently prestiged, and well here we go :   I stiged and leveled up to 4 and got my acr again ( token ) Got a moab with the assault streak ( my first! ) so i was really happy,...
    created by silentshotnl
  • headquarters pro : i need a good team with tactics

Hey,   well the title says it all, im sick of playing hq pro with people that dont capture the hq, or just go killwhore. I want a team that just wins almost all the matches in hq... basicly r@pe squad hq pro st...
    created by silentshotnl
  • aa12 : underpowered?

Hey,   Well, im a wii player, and we got the shotgun patch a time ago. Since the shotgun patch, the aa12 is useless ( since it dindt get the patch )   Now my question, is the aa12 buffed in xbox?  Si...
    created by silentshotnl
  • off topic : forum suggestions

Hey,   well as a hardcore forum user ( ) i would like to give some suggestions to this forum, or tell what can be improved.   1 : the pm system, make it easier to see that your having a private message, l...
    created by silentshotnl
  • predator clan

Hello,   Well a quick warning, i have encountered much people from the predator clan, and they are just like the red x fagg0ts     Well watch out, predator shower for sure when you play against them.....
    created by silentshotnl
  • glitch and thoughts

Hey,   well to start with a glitch :   if you dont prestige, you will still level up at being 80, it will say that you leveled up, but you are already the highest level, i have had it for 3 times now lol. ...
    created by silentshotnl
  • THE answer why the servers were down.

Hey, all   here it is the info : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdMv_gFDJis&feature=youtu.be   nope its not a troll.'       Ty for reading,   SilenT
    created by silentshotnl
  • forum couples?

Hey,   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bbi0VAIGHg&feature=youtu.be   ace of spades, i found kirby and sniperred in a private moment...      
    created by silentshotnl
  • why did you choose your ingame name?

Hey,   well title says it all ( as usual ) why did you choose your name?   Well me :  always played silent assasin dead silence  throwing knife is one of my fave weapons, sniping to..   &nbs...
    created by silentshotnl
  • Starting a new clan!  dmc   ( wii pc xbox ps3 )

Hey,   well we finally did it, me and wolfy made a clan here is the member list     Founders / leaders :   Vampirewolfy Silentshotnl     Members :   chicken black chicken whi...
    created by silentshotnl