• Ghost Moderate Nat with Port Forwarding? READ -Fix-

Hello Folks! Ive Read much about the NAT Problem here and for a few amount of Players the NAT do not Change even with Ports Forwarding and UPnP or DMZ/Eposed Host. I run out of Ideas because my Nat was STILL on Modera...
    IThePretenderI
    created by IThePretenderI
  • Moderate Nat and Bad Lags at Ghost since latest Update

Hey Folks. Ive wanted to ask you Guys if your CoD Ghost is still playable and Fun in Competitive MP with no Lags with the Newest Update. Well for me its NOT! I have bad Lags and a Moderated Nat even with EXPOSED HOST/...
    IThePretenderI
  • NO Clan War Unlocks after 8 Days

As the Title Says, Ive been waiting for 8 Days now. My Clan was in Platinum Division and we Completed 8 Wars on 1st Place! Only the Batches appeared but no Body Parts or Camo! Is this normal?
    IThePretenderI
  • Re: Onslaught DLC Not Working at all

Its sick that many Posts are about this Issiue! Iam experience this bug too! But its a shame that a Triple A Developer like Infinity ward releases a unplayable DLC and releases a Update 4 weeks later that DID NOT Fixe...
    IThePretenderI
  • Missing MW3 and BO2 Titles

Prestige 10 at MW3 and master at BO2 and the Mw3 and Bo2 Titles are still locked. I tried the unlink from elite Trick but it not worked! I hope this is getting solved soon!!!!
    IThePretenderI