• True or False: MW2 mp3

Is it true that on 9 november the third map pack for MW2 will come?
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • Little things MW3 should have

A list of little things MW3 should have, I'm not gonna talk about which perks should be in the game etc. And I know my English sucks. - Game mode selection: It should have the game mode selection from Black Ops. In...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • possible MW3 cover and logo

http://www.gamekings.tv/nieuws/is-dit-de-modern-warfare-3-cover/ Google translate: Is this the Modern Warfare 3 cover? Yesterday we revealed a few small new things, probably in the new Call of Duty sit. Today we...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • callofduty.com/elite doesn't work

This site isn't working for me. When I try to go there it says that the site can't be found. I get that ugly green looking background btw. Someone can help me?
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • IW, give this a guy a job for menu design

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtYm_hJblnY This would be the best Multiplayer Menu design in CoD history. The idea for the tabs in the top of the screen is awesome, and he has a mute everyone button!. You see the att...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • mw3: Qs vs. SC

So the question is: if you need to choose, what do you want then in MW3? MW2's QS, or BO's Second Chance? I'm going with SC, just because MW2's QS was the biggest BS part of a game ever.
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • How to release other DLC then map packs

So everyone wants a Gun Pack, we see other shooters that give Gun Packs, so maybe we can make it possible like this: - Free, so everyone can download it, so no-one has a unfair advantage - When the pack is released,...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • My MW3 game types

what game modes and game types would you guys like in MW3, I'll go with this if possible: Game modes: Team Death Match Mercenary Team Deathmatch  Free-for-All Capture the Flag Demolition Search and ...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • MW3 forums: log in and reply

How do I do this? I can't find out! someone said that if I'm in a topic, it's in the top right corner, but I don't see anything: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/mw3forum.png/
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • Questions about gun leveling

The questions: Can I level up guns I haven't unlocked but picked up from the ground and have we a progress bar like your normal level for each gun between the matches?
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • First DLC will be available on Januari 3rd?

I was just watching the Elite site, when I came across a picture that said Tuesday 3rd, without a Month, but it was about DLC. It says this: New DLC Monthly Get New MW3 DLC including all the MW3 Maps and more, releas...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • Anyone know how you unlock poinstreaks?

Does anyone know this? With proof plz, but answers are ok.
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • Why are Assassin and Blind Eye not in the same Tier?

Why aren't Assassin and Blind Eye in the same tier? Really, it doesn't help splitting them up if they are in different Tiers. Just like Sleight of Hand and Quickdraw. Because this is how I see it: At level 1, you have...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • Will there be gun packs?

Does anyone know if there will be gun packs for the Multiplayer? I know there are Map Packs again and I know there are Spec Ops missions, but what about Gun Packs? Because I'm missing the MP5K and the RPD. And if the...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • Area 51 is on earth with proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W03VawiFYmo&feature=feedu Watch this vid ans skip to around 2:00. You'll see that Treyarch made Area 51 right under the Moon Map, but the Moon map is invisible from Area 51! That's ...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • More hints towards Area 51 on another planet?

So when you complete the Easter Egg in Moon and go back to Area 51, you see the Earth being damaged. And now I've heard (I can't confirm this!) that the Rocket is gone in Ascension? So were did it go? Did Treyarch jus...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • CLOSED

Done
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • All Mule Kick locations!

Location list: Kino der Toten: Upstairs in the starting room, then it's right next to the door to the mp40 room Five: Down with the elevator, open the next door, then to the right. (stakeout room) Ascension: Room b...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • Is it out (ps3)

because everyone is suddenly gone?!?!
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996
  • Ground War should be a game type, not game mode

Who else thinks that besides Core, Hardcore and Bare Bones also Ground War should be a game type? I think. Why can we only play Domination and TDM with 9v9? Why not let us play HQ pro and SnD play with 9v9? I think th...
    mitchbel1996
    created by mitchbel1996