• Hey Infinityward! Here's a question

Why are there no girl characters in multiplayer? I know that it would conflict with the whole "character look depends on primary weapon" meaning to make girl characters you would have to make 25 new characters to f...
    eE.MousE
    created by eE.MousE
  • CoD4 vista issue

I have CoD4 on PC and have installed this particular CD on Vista and XP before, but when I took it to my brother's Vista laptop (a Dell Inspiron 1525) I only got as far as the "Install" button. When clicked the menu v...
    eE.MousE
    created by eE.MousE
  • ?Mod Tools? =(V)=

I need help on how to start Mod Tools I have: Downloaded the zipped file-used Wizard to unzip it-and tried to folow the directions on the Inifinityward Wiki but when I try to test it by running CoD4CompileTools a b...
    eE.MousE
    created by eE.MousE
  • ?BindinG KeyS? =(V)=

How do I bind keys to say something that I don't feel like typing myself or don't have the time to stop and say it? I think that you type: /Bind [key] say [text] :in Consol but I'm not sure And how to I tell it ...
    eE.MousE
    created by eE.MousE
  • Recording In-game =(V)=

Okay, so I know to record in-game you type /record in the consol and to stop you type /stoprecord, where the files are saved, and (now) how to replay them. But how do I convert them into a different file (If this i...
    eE.MousE
    created by eE.MousE