• Simon Riley Ghost mask gone missing.

I've had the Simon Riley Ghost mask since launch from the pre-order, and i've had it on my first soldier since starting the game on the 360. Today I decided to put it on my second soldier on Xbox One, only to find it ...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • Can't join Extinction games

Whenever I try to join a game of Extinction with a friend, it keeps kicking one of us out saying that the game lobby is closed. We haven't been able to join an Extinction game in a few days. Any fix for this?
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • Can you please fix your goddamn game?

I've been trying to try out the new maps today, but every other game, I get kicked out and get an error message that says disc read error 'imagefile64'. I just want to be able to play full matches. I've been getting t...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • What's the time limit for triple kills?

Skip to 41 seconds in. I run up and mow down 3 people in just about 2 seconds, and I somehow only get a double kill. The only triples i've gotten have been from explosives, but i'm positive that this should've...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • Is there any way to find and join clans without a smartphone?

I don't have a smartphone, so how can I search for and join clans?
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • What the hell?

Last night I was working on my M27 to get kills with no attachments. I had somewhere around 120/150 I think. I sign on today to find that I now only have 7/150, and the attachments I had taken off of my gun are back o...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • Is this cheating or a glitch?

Every now and then i'll throw a C4 pack at someone and detonate it, only for there to be no hitmarker. I'll even watch the killcam and see them standing still while my C4 blows up a foot away from their head right bef...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • I keep getting kicked from matches.

Every couple of games, I'll get kicked to the loading screen, then a black screen, then i'm back at the multiplayer menu with an error message that says disc read error 'imagefile63'. This keeps happening and it's get...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • Welfare package killstreak percentage?

Does anyone know the chances of getting certain killstreaks from thr welfare package? The only thing I seem to get out of them on the rare chance I throw them are SAT Coms, I.M.S, and K.E.M. strikes. I seem to get a l...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • Please fix the Maniac's knifing.

Since the Maniac doesn't regenerate health, it's already useless enough, but the knifing is worse than the regular soldier's. I'll run up on someone sitting still and knife them, only to have nothing happen. It almost...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • I'm a Bulldog addict.

Close to a 1/3 of my 7600 kills are with the Bulldog. I only play Moshpit to avoid people laying prone with Incog on the Battlefield maps, but since my teammates are usually crap, and since so many people crouch in co...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • Is there a point to using the Maniac and Juggernaut?

Since both Juggernauts don't regenrate health, the most kills i've seen people get with them without camping around a corner with 3-4 satcoms up is about 3 before dying. I tried the maniac once, and moved on to the Gr...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • Simon Riley Ghost mask gone missing.

I've had the Simon Riley Ghost mask since launch from the pre-order, and i've had it on my first soldier since starting the game. Today I decided to put it on my second soldier, only to find it missing. I went back to...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • New maps for Ghosts Moshpit?

So far we have Strikezone, Free Fall, Prison Break, and Flooded. Would there be any chance of adding in some other smaller maps like Octane and Warhawk? I don't mind playing Free Fall and Strikezone over and over, but...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • After 2 days, that's enough for me.

All i've had during the 2 days I played Ghosts were matches like this. Coupled with the horrific spawns and the instadeath that happens against me in Core, but not for me, This experience led me to stop playing Ghosts...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • I guess IW doesn't want me to play solo

Ever since HC Dom came out in Black Ops 2, I had a gametype where I could do great without rolling in a full team of pseudo-tryhards. I may not have been able to carry my teammates to victory all the time, but I could...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • How often do you "cheat?"

I often get called out for "cheating" in HC Dom because I apparently "mod" to kill people when they're shooting at me. How often do you guys get called out for "cheating?" And what are your preferred "hacks" and "mods...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • Starting to get frustrated.

One of my friends practically begged me to get him to prestige master, so I started playing on his account today. For some reason, it seems like all of my teammates today are retards compared to when I play on my acco...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • Quick question about the Crazy Place

I've searched and can't find this out anywhere. Can the ceiling in Agartha kill you if it falls on you, or will it just push you to the side?
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher
  • Who actually cares about emblem copying?

So there's this thing now where you can copy other people's emblems with a well-timed button combo, and it looks like people are getting butthurt over it. How many of you actually care if someone copies your emblem? S...
    Noob_Lyncher
    created by Noob_Lyncher