• If you still play this game...

If anyone still plays this game here's my code 150510915484 Post yours too and maybe we'll play sometime (I'm really tired of MW3)
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • Funny Gamertags

I was playing the other day and i saw a group of people with hilarious names like "Hugh Jass" & "ButtSecks" I may be "immature" but these names made me laugh alot Whats the funniest or unique name you've seen o...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • Play the campaign!

You bought Black Ops 2 for the single player, multiplayer is just a privilege given to you by Activision. Honestly, this is the best campaign in COD history, so I would strongly recommend you guys go check it out. You...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • The forums

These forums are atrocious. They are the epitome of all that is s*ht.
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • Are you still going to play?

I for sure am still going to play the Wii after the WiiU is released. I'm sure I won't be the only one to do so, I was just wondering how many of you are still going to play too.
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • What's going on?

It's been a while since I've been here, anything new?
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • These forums

I was really used to the MW3 forums, and these look really bad. I hate these forums now.
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • Wii hipsters

If you already have a Wii and you are going to get the WiiU and you just so happen to join a lobby with people who used to play PS3,Xbox360, or the PC are you going to be a Wii hipster? What I mean by that are you go...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • COD on Wii is dead

Now that the WiiU is coming out, the Wii is pretty much a dead console. I doubt they release anymore Wii games and the Wii community will grow even smaller and smaller as time passes. Which brings me to my topic, will...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • A better headset for Wii

Don't know if you guys have seen the latest Corner Campers, or a recent Conboy videom but there is a new PDP headset for Wii. It's wireless, remembles the Turtle Beaches and is universal! You can use it on Xbox360, ...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • MOAB tips for MOAB virgins :)

Here's a video I made for all you MOAB virgins and hope you all learn something
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • NEW MAP PACKS & MISSING KILLSTREAKS!

Just go to this site, download all the new cool stuff to an sd card, install them to your Wii, start MW3, and you will now have all the missing maps and killstreaks!!! Remember, go to this link! http://www.l2-semper-...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • Freezing Wii

Does your Wii ever freeze while playing? Mine just froze randomly during a match. Also a couple matches later a "hacker" said, "All your Wii's are about to be frozen." And my Wii froze before the match could start. Is...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • Can't connect to MW3 servers

I was playing an FFA match going for a MOAB, i was on an 18 killstreak when the game quits, i think to myself "ohh the host just ragequit" but it says i have been disconnected from MW3 online. I try to connect back bu...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • The USAS is OP

The USAS is way overpowered is my eyes. It has HUGE range, you have marathon pro with it, and it's automatic! It's like a buffed striker with a slower fire rate. Anyone else agree?
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • Most useless attachment in MW3?

So I've made a couple of these "Most Useless" threads and I want to see how many i can make. So in my opinion I think the red dot sight is pretty useless. I just replaces the iron sights, that's it. It doesn't benefi...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • LOL

I was playing MWR, just to play a CoD without hackers not because it's the best CoD ever. I hate it when people say CoD 4 was the perfect CoD. Well anyway, I joined a match and everyone was spamming their weapons so...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • MW2 for Wii

I've recently got a new PC fast enough to play CoD games and any other game I want. So i got MW2 because i have never played it before, and i wanted to try it. Well getting MW2 was a waste! There is alot of hackers, j...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • Most useless proficiency in MW3?

I did a most useless perk post, and most of us agreed it was Overkill. Now what could be the most useless proficiency? In my opinion, I think that it's stability. With kick, 2 attachments, damage, range, it does hide...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie
  • Most useless perk in MW3?

Honestly i think Overkill is a useless perk in MW3. It gives you no benefits, just another gun. And you need Overkill pro to actually have an attachment on your second primary. What do you think is the most useless pe...
    sovietcookie
    created by sovietcookie