• Friendly Fire????

Lately, I've been bumping into people in HC mode on the other team that, when shot, kills me ala ricochet and says "friendly fire not allowed" even though they are on the opposite team. Is this a new Hack?
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • A new format for Clan Wars

After talking with  guys in my clan last night we hit on a new format for Clan Wars that might make it more interesting, not to mention intense.   What we'd like to propose is instead of being able to sing...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • An Alternate Clan Wars format

After talking with  guys in my clan last night we hit on a new format for Clan Wars that might make it more interesting, not to mention intense.   What we'd like to propose is instead of being able to sing...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • Unable to join without an invite

I can't join my friends in multiplayer without an invite. It shows that they have room. Everything is set right. But I can't get in-ever. Not since Vengeance came out. I can be in a LIVE party with them, they are tell...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • Pre-Update issue(s)-7/23/13

OK, so for the last 2 weeks or so I've noticed that :   1- I can't join friends even when there is room in their game. I have to get an invite to join them-which means I can't just jump into an active game. It a...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • The Probation Glitch

OK, haven't posted here in a while but after last night...   I get Probation, um, often in HCKC. Fine. But for the last few days of play(since last week) I've been getting it nearly every time I TK out of a game...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • The Ballad of Ninja Cable

I decided to document my dolphin dive into Black Ops2 on my "clan" website. Here's what I have so far, as of the morning of 11/16. Please note: I have the family plan, which means I have an extra GT I use to remain a...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • a simple question

I have had score streaks vanish for no reason. Earned UAV-and deployed. Earned H/K drone-and deployed. Earned Sentry Gun-went to deploy and nothing.   This has happened multiple times, now. Anyone know why? ...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • 3 strikes-you're out! Well, maybe two.  Perhaps one?

I've been kicked from HC TDM when a certain series of things comes together without getting 3 TKs. If I fire a smaw at an enemy and hit a team mate as well-das boot strikes. I'd noted and commented on it to a few frie...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • Trying to find out where I stand-what's your number(s)?

So I want to know where I stand compared to others.   What's your best hit % for your most used guns?   How many grenade kills have you gotten thus far?   And how long does it take you to Prestige? ...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • Which SMG is your best performer?

I'm not asking what you like, but if you can access ELITE-what SMG does teh best for you?   I love the PM99M1, but my best performer is the MP5. Go figure. And I didn't even use it until after my first prestige!...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • Love the latest update!

While everyone else, it seemed, was complaining about lag and glitchy game play I've been enjoying a basically problem free experience. Thanks to the new update, this is no longer true. Now, when I search, it says I ...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • My rose bush is bullet-proof.

OK, one thing that has haunted COD for a while is this. I can shoot through THAT concrete wall-but that rose bush stops my bullets. I can climb on THAT grey barrel-but not the one over there. I think we need a bit ...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • New HC HQ has team flaw.

You can only take 4 man parties into HC HQ even though you can have 6 players on a team in the game. Thanks for forcing 2 greenies on us-brilliant!
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • A simple cheat heads up.

Played HC HQ Saturday night. The enemy started the game with active ballistic vests and had them through the whole match. 4 guys. The two greenies on their team were pushovers, but the 4 on a team (same clan tag) took...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • Ricochet? No Way!

So Vahn is talking to us about #morehardcoregamemodes And I'm personally thrilled. HOWEVER-a few people have voiced the idea that it would be good to bring back MW2's "ricochet" feature in the new HC OBJ modes. Rath...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • A little thing that doesn't work around here.

Ignoring the error message that pops up when posting, the italics don't seem to work right, either. Really? Wow.
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • Looking for the 4RUM

I tried to log into th eworld-famous 4Rumboys site and it was down. Anyone know anything? I know there where a few odd issues in the last week-did the servers just crash?
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • My Take on the COD XP event

Call Of Duty XP 2011-Los Angeles OK, the Activision XP event has come and gone. I was there, I saw it, and I have comments and opinions to express about it. The event cost $150 per person, which included a hardene...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99
  • Easier at 15th Prestige?

Since I hit 15th Prestige right around COD XP weekend I've noticed my (SPM) is climbing wildly. I'm usually placing top two most rounds where lag isn't a major issue and I'm scoring more flags/hq/Dom points. It's almo...
    Cable99
    created by Cable99