• veterans day

I would like to say a big big thank you all the veterans past & presant thank you for your service
    created by pushedwall
  • You Know What Yanks My Chain

How Lazy Hollywood is! The Tailer For The Road A Movie Like 2012.in the Trailer There's A Scene With A Bridge And Some Boats On It And Around It. Its A Picture Of Katrina Damage. Across the Bridge You See A City,Now I...
    created by pushedwall
  • Pearl Harbor Day

Let's Have A Moment To Reflect On This Day Of So Much Tragedy So Many Years Ago
    created by pushedwall
  • whats on your mp3/ipod

my mp3 has anything from alternative to swamp pop, heavy metal to country, old school rap to 80's pop with a little fats domino & elvis and a shot of punk on the side
    created by pushedwall
  • home front

it looks like a good game and it scares me
    created by pushedwall
  • the boys are back

i really missed Dempsey and the gang. COTD is great and all but i got tired of playing as sarah michelle geller. nikolai's sayings are so freaking funny and the way they messed with takio priceless. can't wait
    created by pushedwall
  • George

can you kill him
    created by pushedwall
  • question about theater

i was playing on barebones and got this sweet triple kill with a syntech and wanted to check out what happened when they found that they got stuck when i went on theater i couldn't find it and the match finished i got...
    created by pushedwall
  • problem getting online

does anyone have this problem,it takes forever and end up getting kicked
    created by pushedwall
  • WaW zombie Maps

when can we buy them
    created by pushedwall
  • how to report cheaters

i got a message about getting tenth prestege all i have to do is give them 1600 micro points.how do i report them and is that a good thing to do.
    created by pushedwall
  • more camping questions

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY CONSIDER CAMPING.EXAMPLE if i kill another teams guy while peeking around a corner then a flash grenade is thrown to announce the presents of another enemy, i will stay there to get the kill and wi...
    created by pushedwall
  • Fourzerotwo goes primetime

on sundays Family Guy peter griffin pisses off his kids, and to buy their love he gets them a XBox. at the end peters playing the game and when they show the TV screen he was playing MW2 and gets killed by no other th...
    created by pushedwall
  • stuka dive bomber

i think treyarch should of made a Junkers JU87 (stuka) dive bomber a kill streak award. imagine camping and you hear the scream of a stuka overhead and boom dead.
    created by pushedwall
  • compare SMG

i have some comparisons on smg type               MP40          Thompson    &nb...
    created by pushedwall
  • Just Wondering

I Just Wondering If Treyarch Will Put Up New Intel Or Mission Or Did They Forget About This Site
    created by pushedwall

how do i get my avatar picture to come up on my pictures
    created by pushedwall
  • down loaded maps

every now & then i have to redown load my maps i have already bought has this happened to any one else
    created by pushedwall
  • weapons focus

the Stumgewehr 44 would do nicely
    created by pushedwall