• Modded controllers, can they get u banned?

i kno that it is completely cheating to own a rapid-fire modded controller, but, i just wanted to know if u get banned if sony or w/e discovers u have one? i dont plan on buying 1 because they seem expensive on ebay b...
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • Wow. Thanks...

Thanks CHEFS for locking one of the greatest threads ever created. my hat goes off to you, typeusername, for creating that thread. Thread was locked due to: 1. too much flaming everything in that thread was a joke...
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • Bit by a dog.

Anyone ever had any bad experiences with being bitten by a dog. (or any animal) Just curious cuz a week ago i was bit by a stray dog and needed a rabies shot.
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • Myspace, Facebook, Twitter.

Anyone use any of these? i only use myspace and facebook to interact with my old college buddies, who i no longer see.
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • Bored

Anyone else as bored as I am?
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • inFAMOUS & [Prototype]

Ive been trying to decide which one i should get. They both look like great games. Ive heard good things from critics but i wanna hear from people that might actually have these games. So, are they good? and which ...
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • What toothpaste do you use?

I use crest pro health. What do you use?
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • It's Official... CoD: MW2

Modern Warfare 2 is officially a part of the Call of Duty series. A link to prove... http://img197.yfrog.com/i/ia1n.jpg/ This is from Robert Bowling's, Infinity Ward's community manager, Twitter.
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • Any HR derby predictions?

Iknow your not all baseball fans but to those who are, whoo do you think will win? I'm liking Albert Pujols since its in St louis and he pretty much destroys ever ball he hits.
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • Games you've wasted your life on....

What games have you wasted your life on? It can be anything. Video games, Board games, etc... 1. Call of Duty: World at War 2. Call of Duty 4 3. Only had it a few days but I've wasted a good amount of time on F...
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • tosh.0

Does anyone else watch this show on Comedy Central? Ive started watching it recently and I must say that I think its hilarious.
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • Xbox 360 Games...

Ok. Im going to buy an Xbox 360 tomorrow and was wondering what games I should get in the future. I will be getting Madden 10 when I buy the system. So my question: What games would you Xbox users recommend?
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • I've finally done it...

I am now a 2nd lt. Only took me 10 months and 2500+ posts. Flame away if you must...
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • Confirmed...New sidearms for Modern Warfare 2!

fourzerotwo wrote:   Side arm does not equal Pistol. We've expanded every category quite a bit. That doesn't mean SMGs are now Sidearms, but it does mean we have more than just pistols as side arms. What els...
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • PS3 Firmware 3.0 Copy & Paste...Terrible Idea

Sony really dropped the ball on this one. For the past 4 days Ive gotten nothing but stupid Chain Messages. They range from the "Stop screwing sony users" And the "MW2 IS THE LAST COD ON PS3!!". Hell, Ive even gotten ...
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • MAG beta

I'm a bit peeved right now. MAG beta went live today and I still havent received my code. I subscribed to Qore last week and it said check your email for the upcoming beta code. I havent gotten it. Do they invite ...
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • Oh my god.

He has 15 threads on the 1st page alone. Somebody please kill me now.
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • 2009 Golden Joystick Video Game Awards

For all of the video game adicts who like to keep track of this past years best game, well, here you go. Ultimate Game of the Year - Fallout 3 XBOX game of the Year - Gears of War 2 Playstation Game of the Year -...
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • I Need Help in Fallout 3...

Well I am on the mission called "The Waters of Life." My Dad just killed himself and I am trying to escape from the Enclave. Doctor Li has escaped to her underground tunnel and I am left out in the cold. I know where ...
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494
  • *SPOILER* MW2 D.C. Gameplay

If it's been posted, My apologies. Too many MW2 threads lately to go search em all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2DJJ15GOMM Enjoy.
    Xtreme2494
    created by Xtreme2494