• Signatures?

Sorry if this is the wrong section of the forum but I have absolutely no idea how to create a signature. xD So if anyone give me a link to create one/tell me how to, that would be amazing.
    created by cheffychef
  • The spawns in CTF

Dear Treyarch, I would absolutely love it if you fixed the spawn system in your gametype Capture The Flag, ESPECIALLY when you have spawn delay on. Alright, I thought the Demolition spawns were bad. OH. MY. GOD. They ...
    created by cheffychef
  • The Spectre with Rapid Fire

Alright everyone, so I've been making some pretty depressing topics lately, some of you may have noticed. So today I decided to make a topic a little more lighthearted. This topic, you may be asking yourself but proba...
    created by cheffychef
  • This game has it out for me

Sometimes I feel like this game has it out for me. <.< I always get stuck with bad team mates, I randomly get killed when I clearly should have killed the other person, like I fire first on a guy with a Famas...
    created by cheffychef
  • **Slowly taking away what makes a player skilled**

Hello everyone, hope you're having a good day. But you're day is not what I have made this topic for, definitely not. The reason I have made this topic is: Treyarch is slowly taking away things that make a skilled pla...
    created by cheffychef
  • Nerfing the Chopper Gunner...

Alright, so if you've looked at all the details of the newest patch you'll see that they are nerfing all of killstreaks that give the enemies red diamonds and making it so there is a small delay as to when the red dia...
    created by cheffychef
  • I love the matchmaking!!!

So yup, I love the matchmaking in this game. Don't you? I mean, the last 5 or so games I've been put into have been in progress with us hopelessly losing. And when I am put into regular lobbies, the teams are so on...
    created by cheffychef
  • The FAMAS...

Alright, so I've heard they're planning on MAYBE nerfing the G11 and AK74u. But what they really should be nerfing, is the FAMAS. And now I'm sure you're all gonna go nerdrage and be like "U JUST HATE IT BECUZ U SU...
    created by cheffychef
  • DO NOT READ

Sorry, posted a duplicate topic by accident.
    created by cheffychef
  • What's in your file share?

Before you ask, yes, the title is a pun of those "what's in your wallot" commercials. Don't hate. So, the title pretty much explains it, what IS in your file share? Mine is full of really good TDM matches I've ...
    created by cheffychef
  • The only thing that will ever be used

So, it has come to my attention that a certain class has been used quite frequently recently. I don't know if you guys have noticed but I have seen an extreme rise in how many people are using the AK74u with grip and ...
    created by cheffychef
  • Stop camping!

Alright, you know who you are, stop camping! Are you really that horrible at this game that you have to sit in a dark corner with ghost and a silencer, staring at a door until someone walks through there? Are you r...
    created by cheffychef
  • Your best game so far

I figured since I'm on a thread-making spree I may as well make another one. So, I just want to hear what your best game has been so far. It could be in terms of score, or playing the objective, or getting those la...
    created by cheffychef
  • Your solutions to ghost

Alright everyone, I see a lot of complaining about ghost around these parts and I'm just curious: What are YOUR solutions to the problem of ghost? I personally don't think it's overpowered at all, maybe the pro ver...
    created by cheffychef
  • How can anyone play Wager Matches?

I'm serious, how can anyone play wager matches? Consistently at least. One in the chamber: Due to spawn system you will always spawn in front of two enemies who will then commando lunge you three times in a row and...
    created by cheffychef
  • What are your solutions?

Alright everyone, I see a LOT of complaining about Ghost being "overpowered." While I agree that it's OVERUSED, it is by no means overpowered. But that's just my opinion and that's not what this topic is even about. T...
    created by cheffychef
  • The flaws of this game

Alright guys, there aren't many flaws in this game but there are some that are quite annoying. So I thought I would share them and get your opinions. 1. The Famas, EVERYBODY uses this gun, it has a crazy high rate ...
    created by cheffychef
  • Oh em geeee I izz da best quiikskoper everrr!

Really guys? The only topics people look at are "OH EM GEEEEE I IZ DA BEST QUIIKSKOPER EVERRR!" or "I FOUND DA NUEK TOWNN SECRETTTTT" or "OMGWTFOWIJEFOIEJFOIWEJFOWEIFJ THIS GUN IS OVERPOWERED!!!!!" No other topics rea...
    created by cheffychef
  • Matchmaking

Alright guys, I'm not gonna lie, I love this game, very balanced and very fun but OH MY F'ING GOD THE MATCHMAKING! I have yet to see worse match making in a CoD game. It takes a couple minutes just to find a game, and...
    created by cheffychef
  • Your accomplishments so far

Hello everybody, I was just wondering what some of your accomplishments so far in Black Ops are. Thought it'd be something entertaining for those of us who are still left on these forums. Currently level 33 Got H...
    created by cheffychef