• Ground War Game Modes

Looking to add some variety to your 9 v 9 lives. Let us know which game mode you want to play the most in an 18 player lobby and we'll have it added for limited amounts of time.   Depending on feedback we may or...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • TREYARCH'S OWN ZOMBIES ONLY GAME!

Zombies really needs to be it's own platform. It needs to be it's own game because let's face it, sure multiplayer is good but the only reason people play treyarch's games are because of ZOMBIES! Imagine it Call of Du...
    Merlin1
    last modified by Merlin1
  • Engineer Upgrade is Useless?

Maybe I simply haven't used it enough, but this upgrade for the Engineer seems ridiculous. I put it up whilst repairing the drill, and scorpions shooting their stuff, still penetrated the stasis field.   On a s...
    Stinky666
    last modified by Stinky666
  • When will rushers realise...

that all they are doing is rushing to mutiple deaths and a loss. I generalise, I know. There are some very good rushers out there, but hear me out.   As a solo player I get thrown into a lot of matches already u...
    sennalike
    last modified by sennalike
  • Suggestion for zombies if Black Ops III is made

Currently there's no solid evidence that states whether Black Ops III is being made; a new call of duty game has been announced, but it's unclear what it is from what I've read. I'm making this thread on the off-chanc...
    MystoganLC
    last modified by MystoganLC
  • My god, it's full of cheaters

History.  Got MW2 when it first came out.  After about a year it was overrun by cheaters.  Never got BOPS 1.  Got MW3 when it came out, had serious lag issues.  And over the last year or so it...
    Snotnose
    last modified by Snotnose
  • Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

I don;t really know if anybody has noticed this over playing TranZit, but after completing the easter egg you can do something else. At the laundry mat within Town, you can shoot the door several times and tons of ene...
    reluctent
    last modified by reluctent
  • KNIFE GLITCH ON ORIGINS

When doing the ee take turns upgrading the fists while holding the fire staff. When the ee is fully completed (except cutscene) take turns holding gernades in the robots head and dying and when you spawn back in you'l...
    legogeek09
    last modified by legogeek09
  • I found the night bus!!!!!!

i found it, i reckon you have to be sandy, the girl character to get it!   so what you do you try to get a game as sandy, also i think this has to be solo, i did it on solo. so what you need to do is not to kill...
    last modified by Damoz
  • How do you define origins ending?

A lot of disappointment from a lot of players, im still puzzled about the whole thing...   Feels like they tried hard to have the same cliff-hanger ending as the previous game and failed miserably.  Any of ...
    boybad
    last modified by boybad
  • Jimmy continues to troll us.

So mr. Jimmy Z tweeted out something today. Same ol' cryptic stuff telling us to find and open stuff that's not there. https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/statuses/408724399915671552
    sasukeJAuchiha
    last modified by sasukeJAuchiha
  • RGM2 recruiting new members (Xbox only) Gold clan tag

The RGM2 clan is looking for regular and well performing COD Black ops 2 gamers! Clan level: 13 Clan tag: RGM2 (Gold clan tag) Clan name: The Maxis clan   Game modes   We usually operate on both Zombies...
    reluctent
  • Buried- Never Ending Round Glitch?

I might have found a big problem whit the zombie map buried, I went into public match on xbox and got into a game whit 3 other people, we done good, till the ghost women came on around round 5. we killed a lot of t...
    xCriiTiCaL_Kidx
    last modified by xCriiTiCaL_Kidx
  • Camping: Your Opinions?

I've noticed that camping has become a major hot topic in Ghosts right now, so I want to know what you think about it.   In my honest opinion, it is a bit of a headache, especially when people equip Dead Silence...
    brentcers37
    last modified by brentcers37
  • Black Ops 2 Zombie Players Are ******* Terrible

Ever since I got this game in almost all the matches I've been in, some prick quits because the game's not going his way, no one didn't revive him, or because the team is "terrible". I just got done with a game becaus...
    Jugg3naut510
    last modified by Jugg3naut510
  • Just Watched the Origins Cutscene for the first time. . . . . Wow

I'm at a loss for words after seeing the easter egg cutscene in origins. There are soooo many ways we could interpret it. Honestly although I always hate ambiguous endings, I love the feeling of mystery, and that ther...
    Tsarthos
    last modified by Tsarthos
  • You Can Now See the Tac Insert With Engineer

Kinda makes this heated thread now look silly. http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200713105?start=0&tstart=0#.UpQ5AuJ_LXU   I don't know if I like it.  I don't use them first of all.  But it ...
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged
    last modified by Yppecaye_the_Dogged
  • what has treyarch and/or activision been thinking?

obviously nothing is going to happen for zombies now. If it was it should've happened weeks if not months ago. I'd like to know what the people high up on their ladders were/are thinking about all of us? I mean a hand...
    farmerguy95
    last modified by farmerguy95
  • Accurate Zombies "Ranking System" Post (Kills to Downs Debunked Too)

Update: Jimmy Zielinski recently revealed that the system's primary factors are your downs and reaching high rounds in relation to one another. The system is evidently slightly more complex than this (or the applicati...
    DavetheDisturbing
    last modified by DavetheDisturbing
  • Easter egg tutorial (Die Rise Maxis side)

Like I said on my TranZit easter egg post, I would do Die Rise as well, but as a pre-warning, the Maxis side was altered a little so some steps are not as easy anymore. I'll start off with the Maxis side then will go ...
    reluctent